Are the MD Arms drums any good.

I hate to come off like a prick...........but have you been living under a rock? :lolol:

Yes. MD Arm's drums have a very good reputation and are backed up a stand-up guy. Buy with confidence.

..........and if I'm remembering right, he's having a sale on drums (and other items) this week for the holiday. I think I read that, anyway. Maybe someone can confirm.

• Like 2

I guess, they just rolled that stone away. Its freakin bright out too. Thanks for the info, i had been checkin around and saw those MD drums for $80.00.

Yeah, hard to come up with a reason not to get one at those prices. (Unless you're poor, like me :lolol: )

why does your subtitle say MD drums are a bad idea if you don't know anything about them? did you mean to put in a question form, but didn't know how? I've heard nothing but good things about MD arm products. people are itching to get his new double stack design that he's coming with

At that price, you gotta order one of each - clear cover, smoke, and black.

I have ten or so right now, and only one is fitted. It feeds both of my guns flawlessly - it's had about 500 rounds through it without a single failure attributed to the drum - the only FTF was caused by a chunk of my bolt carrier being absent. Big kudos both to Mike at MD Arms for producing an amazing drum, and Will at Red Jacket for doing the impossible and successfully repairing a broken bolt carrier, then refinishing the entire gun for me, the second owner of the weapon, under warranty. Both of these guys take care of their customers, no matter what it takes.

why does your subtitle say MD drums are a bad idea if you don't know anything about them? did you mean to put in a question form, but didn't know how? I've heard nothing but good things about MD arm products. people are itching to get his new double stack design that he's coming with

They ARE BAD.

Because feeding the drums will put you in the poor house. 021.gif

They ARE BAD.

In fact, they are so bad that I am willing to take one for the team. Everyone should send their "Bad" drums to me for proper disposal. I know, I know..what a great and thoughtful thing for me to offer, but I am standup kind of guy :haha::haha:

They ARE BAD.

In fact, they are so bad that I am willing to take one for the team. Everyone should send their "Bad" drums to me for proper disposal. I know, I know..what a great and thoughtful thing for me to offer, but I am standup kind of guy :haha::haha:

I agree. They are bad.... and they don't stack very well. Time for a redesign Mike ;)

post-22401-0-33548800-1290828332_thumb.jpg

They ARE BAD.

I agree. They are bad.... and they don't stack very well. Time for a redesign Mike ;)

The leaning tower of drums. Beautiful.... :super:

They ARE BAD.

The leaning tower of drums. Beautiful.... :super:

The "Leaning Tower of Drumza" :smoke: