Mr Morris makes some fantastic knives... the little one (under 3" blade) is super beefy.

Brandon from SharkTac made a couple of fantastic holster for them as well...

I think the handles are a dead match for commie wood.....

162830_1495933643255_1381519105_31059220_7514748_n.jpg162916_1495933883261_1381519105_31059222_3049116_n.jpg156319_1495933963263_1381519105_31059223_7766805_n.jpg

155629_1495933323247_1381519105_31059217_2642036_n.jpg162624_1495933123242_1381519105_31059215_5490510_n.jpg

They're pretty sharp looking. (Honestly, no pun intended)

Given that they are EDC knives, they're meant for most any situations, I assume? I don't know much about knives. My buddy carries a CRKT with him 24/7. I was surprised when we used it to pry someone's car door open far enough to slide in a tool to pop the lock, and the blade didn't snap in half from the pressure.

(His wife's co-worker locked her keys in her car. We're not car thieves. :lolol: )

Given that they are EDC knives, they're meant for most any situations, I assume? I don't know much about knives. My buddy carries a CRKT with him 24/7. I was surprised when we used it to pry someone's car door open far enough to slide in a tool to pop the lock, and the blade didn't snap in half from the pressure.

(His wife's co-worker locked her keys in her car. We're not car thieves. :lolol: )

The larger one will be a tool. the smaller one will be for "Special Occasions".

You can get years of heavy ware and tear form file steel....

The larger one will be a tool. the smaller one will be for "Special Occasions".

You can get years of heavy ware and tear form file steel....

Cool, thanks for the info. Are you going to be selling them on your site?

• Like 1

I have a couple of CRKT's.. No complaints! Love 'em! I carried the Triumph for quite a while as my EDC Both the folder and the fixed. as well as the serrated bear claw....

I also carry a gerber multi tool on my batman belt! LOL!!!

CK, trying to Gage the size of the guppy? blade length?

Shooter, CRKT is nice. I have the Lil'Guppy and it is easily the best EDC knife I've ever owned.

Wrench/pliers, bottle opener, key chain, clip, knife, and two screwdrivers in a tiny little keychain. Really hard to beat.

9075_lilguppiecombo_1258_detail.jpg

That's pretty cool, and pretty damn cheap, according to CRKT's site. Thanks for the heads up.

I have a couple of CRKT's.. No complaints! Love 'em! I carried the Triumph for quite a while as my EDC Both the folder and the fixed. as well as the serrated bear claw....

I also carry a gerber multi tool on my batman belt! LOL!!!

CK, trying to Gage the size of the guppy? blade length?

Here's the specs from their site:

Dimensions

Open Overall Length 4 inches

Closed Length 3 inches

Weight 1.9 ounces

Blade

Length 1 inches

Thickness 0.07 inches

Material 2CR13

Blade-HRC 51-53

Finish Black Oxide

Grind Hollow

Style Drop Point

Edge Plain

Handle

Material 2CR13

Lock

Type Slip Joint

Carry

Carry System 1 Position Clip

Features

Carabiner Yes

Flat Blade Driver Yes

Phillips Driver Yes

......and it's only like $35. (Probably even cheaper on a distributor site. I think that was the MSRP.)

Damn, Shooter beat me to it. Also Juggs if you want something a little larger there is also the Guppy which is a little larger, and is also an LED flashlight. But I prefer the lil'Guppy because it's basically no bigger than a regular keychain.

3325.jpg

Dimensions

Open Overall Length 5.5 inches

Closed Length 3.5 inches

Weight 4.1 ounces

Blade

Length 2 inches

Thickness 0.104 inches

Material 2CR13

Blade-HRC 51-53

Finish Black Oxide

Grind Hollow

Style Drop Point

Edge Plain

Handle

Material 2CR13

Lock

Type Slip Joint

Carry

Carry System 1 Position Clip

Features

L.E.D. Yes

Carabiner Yes

Flat Blade Driver Yes

Phillips Driver Yes

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov

Drew... what kinda pricing are those fixed blades going for?? I LIKE them!!! :up:

Might have to get one with Xmas coming and all...

:smoke:

I did 185 bucks worth of trade at full retail value...

Seriously, you wont find better steel for the price....

I think the Kydex from sharktac was 40 and 45

Drew, when you're willing to spend $1K on a truly custom EDC knife, come talk to me.

:haha:

(Very nice fixed blades and photos though. :angel:)

That would be about the time I have a 6 figure income... Till then... Its hundred dollar knives for this guy... :(

( I sold off my Microtech Nemesis, and Exodus and bought GUNS with the money... :up: )

:smoke:

Drew, when you're willing to spend $1K on a truly custom EDC knife, come talk to me.

Or, I could just stab ya in the neck with a five dollar gas station knife and steal your 1K blade!!!! :devil:

(ya know I'm playin'! and for anyone else who may read that and freak... yes, Gary and I go Waaaaay back and we CAN joke around like that...)

GARY,

You get your Saiga yet????

Or, I could just stab ya in the neck with a five dollar gas station knife and steal your 1K blade!!!! :devil:

(ya know I'm playin'! and for anyone else who may read that and freak... yes, Gary and I go Waaaaay back and we CAN joke around like that...)

GARY,

You get your Saiga yet????

Nope. But yesterday I did telephone and speak with Kelly from 'that' company, and he informed me my rifle is still sitting in the safe. . . patiently waiting to be worked on. My rifle is suppose to be completed before the middle of next year.

~Gary

Edited by Gary

I love a file stock knife when they use a file that was still pretty sharp. The amount of times I ended up using a knife like that to knock a burr off of something or work on something made it literally twice as useful as a plain old knife.Also the steel is without question some of the best knife steel that can be had.

nice knives sir

• 1 month later...