Hes a pic of my ride, a suped up VW CC turbo.

The pics of the Harley was my bike up until last summer when I sold it :( It was so focking bad ass. I had a screaming eagle race tuner installed, a thunderheader exhaust and I blacked alot of parts out. I loved it.

I even won 2nd place in the twin cities Harley dyno shootout.

The first summer I had it I put over 10k on it, rode it from the twin cities to OH and all over the place. Wish I never sold the damn thing.

The other pic is Halloween 08. Yeah that year alot of dudes were dressed up as the Joker, but none of them were rolling around dressed like him with real green long hair and purple gloves on a Harley!

post-27192-0-76142200-1297457438_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-89216800-1297457805_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-33577900-1297457849_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I drive my dream car...

Well kind of.

I'd rather it were black, but this one was in such great condition I just had to grab it.

Next one will be black.

I fell in love in 1995 & the attraction has lasted.

I think I'll die with a 95-97 Townie.

Easter.jpg

That's Pop's dream car next to mine, but he ended up off-roading it at about 70mph upside down when some woman ran him off the road.

Kitty's grazing grass.

Jag7-1.jpg

Easy, what do yo drive? or ride? Post a pic if you can.

I drive a blue 09 Prius. Hey, its efficient!

I call it my birth control,

cause I dont get any pussy with it! :lolol:

LOL,

Somehow I pictured you in a Prius with the Obama Sticker. It all makes sense now.........

Nice Tats....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TYBOY

• Like 1

LOL,

Somehow I pictured you in a Prius with the Obama Sticker. It all makes sense now.........

TYBOY

Thanks donald duck!

I love them, got them all over the world

hater

• Like 2

LOL,

Damn your quick.

I was way off, I didnt readfurther down where you said it was a joke and you actually drove a chipped VW.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Like a chipped VW is really that far from a Prius.

I really dont want to seem like a troll but, If your going to start a thread about "what you drive", at least dont make it so easy to dog on you.

CHIPPED VW

I myself am a FORD Man, and dont care for ricers, even thoug I have a Pilot for the wife.

Chipped VW, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

cmon man, your making it too easy

TYBOY

and thats all I have to say about that, LOL

TYBOY

Thanks donald duck!

hater

LOL,

Damn your quick.

I was way off, I didnt readfurther down where you said it was a joke and you actually drove a chipped VW.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I really dont want to seem like a troll but, If your going to start a thread about "what you drive", at least dont make it so easy to dog on you.

CHIPPED VW

I myself am a FORD Man, and dont care for ricers, even thoug I have a Pilot for the wife.

TYBOY

TYBOY

Thanks donald duck!

hater

GREYLOCO,

I can assure you that me and Donald are two separate entities. Yet this fits right in with your conspiricy theory attitude.

LOL

Donald Duck

Edit.

TYBOY and yes I can't spell conspiricy

Edited by TYBOY
  • Like 1

LOL,

Damn your quick.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CHIPPED VW

TYBOY

TYBOY

Thanks donald duck!

hater

GREYLOCO,

I can assure you that me and Donald are two separate entities. Yet this fits right in with your conspiricy theory attitude.

LOL

Donald Duck

Edit.

Sorry but youre not fooling anybody. If you dont have the guts to admit it, and must use another account to troll and start shit, thats on you. I dont know what your/donald ducks problem is but I can really give 2 shits. I shut him up on page 5 post 125 from the caught on tape thread in political forum if you want to go check it out. Now if you dont mind, why dont you stop yet again trying to start shit with me and stick to the topic or get the or get fock out.

• Like 2

LOL,

Damn your quick.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CHIPPED VW

TYBOY

TYBOY

Thanks donald duck!

hater

GREYLOCO,

LOL

Donald Duck

Edit.

Sorry but youre not fooling anybody. If you dont have the guts to admit it, and must use another account to troll and start shit, thats on you. I dont know what your/donald ducks problem is but I can really give 2 shits. I shut him up on page 5 post 125 from the caught on tape thread in political forum if you want to go check it out. Now if you dont mind, why dont you stop yet again trying to start shit with me and stick to the topic or get the or get fock out.

Grey,

That was me (TYBOY) that you claimed to shut up. Actually at some point people just give up. I saw that comment about shutting me up as a way to try and get me to respond. I had no idea you really thought you shut me up. Thats hilarious. I will leave you to your conspiricies and just watch from beyond.

But really, you started this thread to show off a chipped VW????? You win, I will leave this thread saying I'd drive a stock Mustang over a 600 hp VW anyday, because in the end your still driving a VW....... LOL

Peace Out

Donald TYBOY

P.S. Donald, I'm sorry I'm signing with your name. I just couldn't help myself......

Come to Ann Arbor MI, you will be bathed in women driving that. I mentioned a truck in an Ann Arbor bar and got swarmed by people asking why i liked destroying the earth.....this planet sucks anyways lol

To the Saiga Community,

I do apologize for my comments. I am still a little angry about Grey's comments in the other topic. However, as a car enthusiest I could not help but attacking him for being proud of a chipped VW. I will cease all further comments about this topic and try and refrain from my personal views on such important topics. I hope I did not offend anyone by my views.

Sincerely,

TYBOY

• Like 1

LOL,

Damn your quick.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CHIPPED VW

TYBOY

TYBOY

Thanks donald duck!

hater

GREYLOCO,

LOL

Donald Duck

Edit.

Grey,

That was me (TYBOY) that you claimed to shut up. Actually at some point people just give up. I saw that comment about shutting me up as a way to try and get me to respond. I had no idea you really thought you shut me up. Thats hilarious. I will leave you to your conspiricies and just watch from beyond.

But really, you started this thread to show off a chipped VW????? You win, I will leave this thread saying I'd drive a stock Mustang over a 600 hp VW anyday, because in the end your still driving a VW....... LOL

Peace Out

Donald TYBOY

P.S. Donald, I'm sorry I'm signing with your name. I just couldn't help myself......

Yeah you are DEFINITELY the same person, Id bet $$ on it.

Pussy cant even admit it.

You dont think I can tell by the way you type the same, or your sentence structure, or the way you both talk the same shit the same way? Im smarter than you

Man up, I think you may drive a pruis instead of the 600 hp mustang you say you have

• Like 2