Tapco is going to be comeing out with some Galil styled handguards for Saiga rifles there are two models one with rails and one without. Tapco has them priced at $55 for without rails or $75 with. Im not sure what I could price them at but if there is interest I could run a group buy and price them well below retail.

post-1951-1118525869_thumb.jpg

Tapco is going to be comeing out with some Galil styled handguards for Saiga rifles there are two models one with rails and one without. Tapco has them priced at $55 for without rails or $75 with. Im not sure what I could price them at but if there is interest I could run a group buy and price them well below retail.

Sounds Good! Please put me down for one without rails.

Thanx :super:

Sounds Good! Please put me down for one without rails.

Thanx :super:

Iwould be in

Guys I just got off the phone with the guys at Tapco and there isnt really a lot of play room in the price. In fact the lowest I can advertise these at is $57 due to Tapco's dealer program. If you are wanting one send me a email and I might be able to quote you a price for less. As for the handguard with rails I have not received a price yet.

Might want to look before you leap........ I bought one of their "Galil" handguards for the AK and sent it back. I found it to be very toyish and cheap, Especially the paper thin top cover (grill). The front and rear bulges also made it quite uncomfortable to hold. Nothing "Galil" about this other than the name.

Just one mans opinion but I thought you would like to know. If nothing else, nail down a return policy. One of the few good things I have to say about dealing with Tapco dirrectly is that they have a VERY GOOD return policy. I have purchased a few items from them that I like (SAW grip, SKS pistons to name a few), but I have also had to return my fair share due to what "I" felt were quality issues.

Sorry if I stepped on any toes, but there have been several times in life where someones opinion of an item they had in hand would have saved me a lot of headaches.

• 2 years later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.