See... you are going about it ALL WRONG... The threeway action is NOT about YOU... its about THE GIRLS!!

You just happen to be along for the ride so to speak... The trick is to make THEM want it... how good it will be for THEM... Especially when its guy and girl ON GIRL...

You work that angle... it will fall into place a LOT FASTER, trust me. :up:

:smoke:

I find it very hard to believe the ghost thing.

I don't think anyone here would notice a ball of light

unless it was blocking the view....... :super:

Yeah, if you just wanted to talk about the boobs, as we all seem to want to, don't muck 'em up with floating lint "Ghost" B.S.

These are the boobs in question, takin about 5 min before.

Sadly the girl on the right is not my GF. My girls got a great booty, her friend has great tits

I just had the sudden urge to be slapped in the face by the ones on the right..... :zorro:

I do believe as a "supermoderator" here it is MY duty to come over and do some ghost hunting in person... I would not want any "bullshit stories" told on *MY* forum!!!

I will certainly require a lot of assistance from your girlfriend's friend... as I am SURE she is the one whose breastesses were the ones the ghosts wanted to get a good look at... :up: I might even have to set them up with a ghost trap, too!!

:smoke: