So tonite my girlfriend had her very big tittied friend over for some drinks and whatnot. So its like 1230am and they were a little drunk and playing pattycake on each others boobs. Her friend wanted me to

make a vid on her phone so I naturally said sure!

So I started filming and 3 secs into it a ball of light about the size of a softball appeared next to them, circled them twice and took off across the room! I caught the whole thing on her video. So they ask me how did it turn out and I said I just saw something weird. They both freak out and her friend deleted the vid cause she was scared to have it on her phone. WTF!

I say whatever you were drinking was too much for you to handle!!! :haha:

I stayed sober so I could drive her friend home. I also re watched the vid like 4 times before she deleted it, it was crazy!

Edited by GREYLUPO

In order to fully understand this happening, we should get some more basic facts out of the way in order to eliminate the possibility that this is some sort of perfectly normal phenomenon.

First, was this pattycake on each other's boobs being played topless?

• Like 1

Ball lightning? It's extremely rare, freaky, but not supernatural. A video recording of this phenomenon could've gained you guys fame and maybe even some good $$$, as I don't believe that anyone has captured this phenomenon before. Your girlfriend's girlfriend should stop using that cell phone immediately, as it might be possible for qualified people to recover that video. I am pissed at her, because I would love to see a video of ball lighting myself. My grandma used to tell me a story of how she saw one as a kid. It flew in through the chimney, floated around the room and then flew out the open window with a breeze.

Edited by SpetsnazGRU
  • Like 2

HAHA Dude what a hilarious storry. This is ready for win.

Id say the ghost just wanted some titty action. Invest in a tripod so next time you dont miss out on the titty slapping imo.

Arent ghosts supposed to be like all spooky and look like the people in their prior life and make spooky noises though? like OOOOhhhhOOOHHHH BOO!

• Like 2

LOL some of the commets crack me up! Well for the record they both had shirts on and were just being silly drunk girls. I was sober cause I didnt want to drink and had to drive. I only saw it through the view finder and not with my naked eye. I dont think it was dust particles or anything because I was hold the cam still and it moved fast and was very fluid. It had a bluish/purplish tint to it. Damn I bet I could have sold that vid and made some cash!

Before that they were motorboating each other!:super:

Id say the ghost just wanted some titty action.

I concur.

Most likely, the ghost was circling them saying "Oh snap, these girls are smacking eachothers tits! :o Lemme get a better view!!" and then started circling to find the best vantage point. When he took off, he was going to get his bro's; "Yo, check this shit out, they're playing titty-cake!".

Anyway, Grey, I give your OP a 7/10. Could have been a 10/10 if you kept the video and posted it. :lolol:

All four of those breasts are -Shooter- approved.

The most girl-on-girl i can get my girl to do is kiss her friends on the cheek. I even offered to fund large amounts of alcohol consumption for their "girls night out" to induce naughty deeds. Sadly, no dice. <teardrops>

• Like 2

The most girl-on-girl i can get my girl to do is kiss her friends on the cheek. I even offered to fund large amounts of alcohol consumption for their "girls night out" to induce naughty deeds. Sadly, no dice. <teardrops>

Lol its her friend who gets tipsy and starts playing the titty games, its cause she has gaint tits! Ive tried for awhile to get them to tag team me but my girl does not want to share me cause she is the jealous type.

Keep your head up shooter. All it takes is once. Wait until something really sad happens and then suggest drinking the troubles away. Seems more dramatically sincere that way.

• Like 1

Keep your head up shooter. All it takes is once. Wait until something really sad happens and then suggest drinking the troubles away. Seems more dramatically sincere that way.

Oh, I'm constantly making comments. Someday, they'll give in! :lolol:

I had a girlfriend in highschool who I got to stripper-dance with her friend. A little ways down the road, she admitted that she only did it to "impress" me, and that she wasn't up for any legit girl-on-girl. I said "Well, whenever you feel the need to impress me, feel free to repeat the events of that night!". :lol:

• Like 2

Oh, I'm constantly making comments. Someday, they'll give in! :lolol:

Shots... lots of shots

I had a girlfriend in highschool who I got to stripper-dance with her friend. A little ways down the road, she admitted that she only did it to "impress" me, and that she wasn't up for any legit girl-on-girl. I said "Well, whenever you feel the need to impress me, feel free to repeat the events of that night!". :lol: