I just wanted to introduce myself, I thought about buying a saiga 12 for quite some time and about a week ago I finally did, as with everything I own I started wanting to mod the crap out of it so i have been spending a lot of time here reading here so I figured I would join. So far I am waiting on a few parts on backorder before the big change can begin. At my job I have access to large buffers and grinders so the first change was polishing my bolt carrier and bolt ill try to post some pics as I go if anyone wants to see

I just wanted to introduce myself, I thought about buying a saiga 12 for quite some time and about a week ago I finally did, as with everything I own I started wanting to mod the crap out of it so i have been spending a lot of time here reading here so I figured I would join. So far I am waiting on a few parts on backorder before the big change can begin. At my job I have access to large buffers and grinders so the first change was polishing my bolt carrier and bolt ill try to post some pics as I go if anyone wants to see

Welcome to the wonderful world of SAIGA 12's :super: and welcome to the forum as well. There is a SHIT TON of great information to learn here so take advantage of that as much as possible and most importantly

HAVE FUN

heck yeah post photos! I just finished mine! Check out Carolina Shooters Supply and E-store! now that folks are panic buying high prices now might be the time to convert it and sell it and in 2-3 months poss. buy 2 and convert! when prices go down? maybe! I'll keep min e for now!

Welcome u may wanna shoot it first before u mod it up in case it needs warranty work FYI.

Sorry forgot to mention I have shot about 200 rounds through it plus about 50 hand me down who knows how old shells and it seems to be working fine with a tac 47auto gas plug and low brass puck. ill be doing the stock/trigger conversion within the next few days then I just have to get my chaos Titan rail in and it'll be just the way I want it

2011-03-02_14-16-59_135.jpg

I stayed up late last night and installed my first trigger/pistol grip conversion I think it turned out well but I'm definitely going to be replacing the shepherds crook with a retaining plate after fighting with it for 45 min I don't ever want to have to go through that again

2011-03-02_14-16-59_135.jpg

I stayed up late last night and installed my first trigger/pistol grip conversion I think it turned out well but I'm definitely going to be replacing the shepherds crook with a retaining plate after fighting with it for 45 min I don't ever want to have to go through that again

:lolol: Only 45 min I think I was cussing mine for at least an hour.