Saiga 12 300 round "low brass" dump TORTURE TEST!!&#33

After watching again, I swear if anybody makes a reliable lrbho, I'm in.... Killer video man...

It would have certainly been useful. As little as I get to the range with these, it is a wonder that I ever remember to lock the bolt back before trying to insert another mag, lol. Damn ARs have spoiled me.

After watching again, I swear if anybody makes a reliable lrbho, I'm in.... Killer video man...

It would have certainly been useful. As little as I get to the range with these, it is a wonder that I ever remember to lock the bolt back before trying to insert another mag, lol. Damn ARs have spoiled me.

I was actually wondering why you were locking it back. I really don't do that.

When the doublestacks come out I think Mike ought to sponsor you... say a small discount for the many you are SURE to buy. Really, what you need is an ammo sponsor!! That is a BUNCH of money going down your barrel!!! :lolol::lolol:

When the doublestacks come out I think Mike ought to sponsor you... say a small discount for the many you are SURE to buy. Really, what you need is an ammo sponsor!! That is a BUNCH of money going down your barrel!!! :lolol::lolol:

I can guarantee that I will give an honest review of those doublestacks when they come out. As long as we have all been waiting, I'm confident that they will be everything we expect from MD Arms. I will probably buy a couple.... :angel:

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I appreciate the info about the hand guard. It makes me wonder if the 12 ga. shells would get melty in the chamber though.

Really, how often will anyone go through 300 rounds with a Saiga 12 in 7 minutes and 25 seconds? I was suprised that the ovaling of the hole was the only thing that happened to the handguard. Pretty tough IMO. I wonder what it would do at 400 rounds....

all i can think is five....ten.....fifteen.....twenty....dollars...

you gotta reshoot that video with all three inch shells....

With the triangle folder? Not a chance. I think it would redefine the phrase "Bring the pain". Wallet and shoulder would be FUBAR'd