Ordered my first Saiga 12 today but i might be to late??

Ordered one from Impact guns with a 24" Barrel Of course it was on back order...With a 12-14 week wait. However from what i understand due to the ATF ruining everything for us law abiding citizens i may be to late?

They said there stock trickles in.....we shall see. So do you guys think this is it for them?

I plan to use it for Dove and also a slug gun. For this build im liking the idea of a side folder so it will have use for home defense if need be. Of course i want to do the conversion eventually....I have a AK but am new to S12'S.....Share the world with me lol.

There are plenty of ATF threads on the issue. You might want to search. People around here are pretty fed up talking about the ATF study since the ruling isn't out yet. I suggest you just search out the threads. Or, you can prepare to be flamed. Hard.

Just an FYI......oh, and I'm not usually one of those "use the search Nazi's". You just picked a bad topic to not search....lol

Ordered one from Impact guns with a 24" Barrel Of course it was on back order...With a 12-14 week wait. However from what i understand due to the ATF ruining everything for us law abiding citizens i may be to late?

They said there stock trickles in.....we shall see. So do you guys think this is it for them?

I plan to use it for Dove and also a slug gun. For this build im liking the idea of a side folder so it will have use for home defense if need be. Of course i want to do the conversion eventually....I have a AK but am new to S12'S.....Share the world with me lol.

Enjoy your new Saiga when you get it. And the one after that, and the one after that.:smoke:

Enjoy your new Saiga when you get it. And the one after that, and the one after that.:smoke:

thanks....id be happy with one. and tickled to death if i get it in time for dove season......

Not to start any Drama But i E-mailed Clyde at RAAC early this week to check on the hold up before i placed my order. This is what he had to say....Short and Brief.

Importation is limited right now. We are not sure if they will continue to come into the US.

Clyde Woods Sales & Marketing RAAC

Not trying to turn this into another BATF Debate/Discussion. But based on there Requirements...for a Sporting Shot-gun i don't see anything the Saiga 12 has............

Edited by 90lxtc

So i Got a call from Impact guns today that they were Raising the Price of my Saiga 12 to 689$ from 449.

I told them To Stuff it and a Box Stock Saiga 12 is NOT worth 689...and there are Price Gouging...They Should Alteast Honor my Price since my Order had been Placed....I will Now Commence to Slander their name and Cost them as much Business as i can...Besides my Order that is.......

That's pretty shitty business. Do you have an invoice saying what you paid? If so and there is no verbage stating they have reserved the right to adjust the price, they legally have to honor the "contract" they entered with you.

Just sayin.

They Said That since it is a Back ordered item they can change the Price to whatever they want. once the product comes in...... they want in on the saiga Money Wagon. AKA trying to catch up with Gunbroker. There was only 2 People myself and someone else waiting for the 24" Version.