ATF Study on banning shotguns

Has any body seen this. Tha ATF is doing a study on certain shotgun to see if they have a sporting use.

You can look at ther information on the study on there websit.

You can fax you opinion to 202-648-9061

You can eamil them at shotgunstudy@atf.gov

With a topic like this you might want to look at some of the recent threads. This seems to pop up daily. Be prepared for some ridicule (might want to put on your thick skin now). Or in the words of my boot camp company commander, "Stand by to stand by". This meant we were in for a world of hurt.

EpicFail.jpg

I will see your epic fail and raise you a ship of fail. :D

Epic_Fail.jpg

I see your raise and reraise you.

post-7639-0-66326900-1300983317_thumb.jpg

Oh god. That is sick.

Anyway, I think a sticky would be a GREAT idea.

This board is filled with "WTF how much of this do we have to take, just shut the f#ck up and stop wasting everyone's time" type posts on the subject. (not this thread) How many of these giant angry type rants do you expect someone to read through before they give up searching and just start a new thread?

I don't have a Saiga, and had been planning on buying one for a while, suddenly I see the prices are sky high. So, I come here thinking that I would get some good explanations. Apparently, it looks like the federal government managed to find some time in their schedule between regulating my toilet paper use and soda consumption to consider banning Saiga 12s.

So, I'm screwed. Unless they decide not to. I'll hold my breath.

• Like 1