reliability kit ?

ok well I got my reliability kit and (spring,puck&gas plug) from carliona shooter supply and I read the instruction but they don't define what way the puck gets inserted back in the gas block is there any way some one can post a pic of there's please

GOGUNUSA should be facing the back of the rifle towards you. IE, if you take the bolt carrier out, and shine a flashlight down the gas tube, you should be able to read the GOGUNUSA. My Twisterpuck didn't work for me, I had to switch back to the factory puck.

The end facing up faces the muzzle end of the gun.

DSC03132.JPG

WRONG!!

CSS Performance Puc installs easily with the flat side towards the front of the gun and the "Tail" towards the back. This is from the website.

My bad :beaten:

ok well I got my reliability kit and (spring,puck&gas plug) from carliona shooter supply and I read the instruction but they don't define what way the puck gets inserted back in the gas block is there any way some one can post a pic of there's please

GOGUNUSA should be facing the back of the rifle towards you. IE, if you take the bolt carrier out, and shine a flashlight down the gas tube, you should be able to read the GOGUNUSA. My Twisterpuck didn't work for me, I had to switch back to the factory puck.

^^^^^

I got the twister puck

Call Greg at CSS and ask him if you can trade it for one of his new pucks. Twister pucks are JUNK!!!!!!!!

Just curious......why do you think the twister pucks are junk ? I have had one for a while now and have had no problems with it. I just take it out every once in a while and clean the passages and put it back in..

Todd

CSS puck tail towards the rear/butt end of the gun! I have one! like it, but I trying the MDArms booster puc to see if it really helps with the hip fire fte's. and they are only 16 bucks they also have one for 10 bucks? I bet greg would credit you!

I got the twister puck

Call Greg at CSS and ask him if you can trade it for one of his new pucks. Twister pucks are JUNK!!!!!!!!

Just curious......why do you think the twister pucks are junk ? I have had one for a while now and have had no problems with it. I just take it out every once in a while and clean the passages and put it back in..

Todd

I got the twister puck

Todd

I had it get stuck in my gas block and it took a big hammer and a steel rod to get it out. I got a new one and it did the same thing. It also caused my gun to cycle like shit. I changed ONLY changing the puck back to the factory and my Fte's were all but gone. There customer service is crap. I will not buy anything from them again and I'm NOT the only one. Try your factory puck and I'll bet you see a difference.

do u think he would ?

over the past like 2 months I've ordered a little over 900.00 in parts and accessories for my s12 from Greg

It won't hurt to ask. Just say Please. :lolol:

I'd love to do the same thing. I just put about 30 rounds through my Saiga with the Twisterpuck I got with my reliability kit, and put the factory puck back in. I just couldn't get it to cycle well. I cleaned it up and set it back in my spare parts bin. It does look nice though, I thought about making a keychain out of it lol.

I got the twister puck

Todd

I had it get stuck in my gas block and it took a big hammer and a steel rod to get it out. I got a new one and it did the same thing. It also caused my gun to cycle like shit. I changed ONLY changing the puck back to the factory and my Fte's were all but gone. There customer service is crap. I will not buy anything from them again and I'm NOT the only one. Try your factory puck and I'll bet you see a difference.

I guess I have been pretty lucky then as I haven't had any problems with it in the hundreds of rounds I have gone through.....maybe the tolerences are a bit different between guns in the gas block too.....I really can't tell any difference between the factory puck and the twister puck. I pretty shoot 100% Federal bulk from Walmart....I do have a Gunfixer gas knob though.....maybe that makes the difference.... :unsure:

Todd

I got the twister puck

I heard this elsewhere on this website but I agree:

"The twister puck installs easily at the bottom of the nearest trash can."

:lolol:

Beat me to it, I was gonna add something along those lines although I havent seen it posted elsewhere.

Everytime this question comes up I have to add, why are these still sold as a reliability kit? this leads new comers to believe they somehow, aid in reliability when they clearly do not.

I guess i should just ask greg huh,

To the OP you really should swap it just do a little searchin theres alot of people who where less than happy with there twister pucks, and other services from ETAC. I too will never give them another dime.