Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

"For the first time ever, the secret agenda of the planet's ruthless Super-class is exposed in stark detail. This documentary film chronicles how men of power and influence have worked in stealth for centuries to establish an oppressive world government. Learn how this global oligarchy controls the populace through drug trafficking, money laundering, staged terror attacks, media propaganda and debt. The criminal controllers have successfully dominated the globe and are now in the final phase of consolidating power. Invisible Empire is a damning indictment of the globalists through their own words and documents. Worldwide tyranny isn't coming, it's here. This isn't conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy fact. The New World Order is out in the open- all documented in stunning living color. Unelected bureaucrats are establishing regional unions under one superstate. Witness their plan for a global tax and a cashless surveillance society in which every man, woman and child is micro-chipped at birth. Invisible Empire will be more than just a film-- it is the culmination of years of research by Jason Bermas into the inner-workings and most revealing public statements by the New World Order and the most trusted stewards of their dark vision. 'Invisible Empire' promises to unveil the long-term agenda for world control, just as Fabled Enemies and Loose Change Final Cut forever stripped away the facade of the official story of 9/11 and exposed the dark truth that lies behind. Jason Bermas joins with Alex Jones, producer of The Obama Deception, Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement, TerrorStorm and more than 20 other key titles for your understanding of the real world, all available on DVD at Infowars.com or for download in High-Quality at PrisonPlanet.tv "

:nuke:

• Like 1

Yeah... it's so well planned, because the politicians are evil geniuses. Wait... Ummmm.... I know a conspiracy requires conspirators...

Conspirators=unethical people exploiting opportunities

Banks=greedy

Politicians=greedy+powerhungry

People=stupid+lazy+gullible+desire a free lunch

Conspiracy not required. People voted, and got what they asked for. They never asked what it cost, or where it came from.

I recall reading that the government looked into a plan to hijack civilian planes and fly them into stuff to use it as a pretext for war, back in the 70's or early 80's I think? I dont recall the details but it was a real idea the government considered!

Apparently the idea was scrapped but the fact that it was ever considered blew my mind! I dont believe it was anything other than terrorists on 9/11 but just saying.

• Like 1

Havn't watched this NWO, but if it's as biased and full of blatant lies as the truther video, debunked and ridiculed here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561#

then I really can't be bothered to waste my time on it. And since the author is one of the guys involved in the previous video.. I don't think a sane person can trust a word he says.

Edited by volkov

I'm not sold on the whole inside job stuff, but you have to admit that WTC Building 7's collapse is pretty mysterious. How does a building that is not on fire, nor adjacent to the towers, collapse in perfect unison?

We will find out in 30-50 years. That is about the max our government can keep a secret.

I recall reading that the government looked into a plan to hijack civilian planes and fly them into stuff to use it as a pretext for war, back in the 70's or early 80's I think? I dont recall the details but it was a real idea the governmeunt considered!

Apparently the idea was scrapped but the fact that it was ever considered blew my mind! I dont believe it was anything other than terrorists on 9/11 but just saying.

Read the same article a few years back. It was in the "finance" section of one of the papers.

Back in the early 60s. The plan was fly, remotely controlled, planes into Miami area skyscrapers then blame it on Cuban communists and have a reason to invade Cuba on a full scale. It was an idea of a few generals. In the end Kennedy rejected the idea.

Edited by Arik

I'm not sold on the whole inside job stuff, but you have to admit that WTC Building 7's collapse is pretty mysterious. How does a building that is not on fire, nor adjacent to the towers, collapse in perfect unison?

We will find out in 30-50 years. That is about the max our government can keep a secret.

Watching screw loose change from about the hour and 2 minute mark for a little while is very informative. Plus, it was on fire, an entire half of it was enveloped in smoke.

Edited by volkov

Conspiracy theories are simply a way of marginalizing the concept of personal responsibility and personal achievement.

If someone else holds all the cards, they are responsible for all my shortcomings and the actions of a group of murderers, right?

I do get a kick out of watching Jesse Ventura's show on Tru TV though. :lolol: