Aww what the fuck man. Randys gone?

I will miss him, loved him as a little boy.

Im going out for a few hours tonite at the bar before my girl picks my drunk ass up. Ill be saying OOOHHHHH YYYYeeeaaaHHhhhh all night long in memory.

Edited by GREYLUPO

It's sad to see him go, we're losing the last of the greats from all of the wrestling entertainment businesses. All we have left now is a soap opera with a severe lack of tits and an overabundance of roid raged idiots who lack the ability to beat their way out of a wet paper sack.. The good ol' days of watchable wrestling shows are long gone I guess.

The world got a little less macho today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hiHAkK6KA

Sorry, I tried to +1 your post and hit the neg by mistake! Will someone give him a plus please.

got it for ya...

Randy "Macho Man" Savage died today after having a heart attack while driving near Tampa FL. And with the first overall Rapture Draft, God selects...The Macho Man Randy Savage!! Oooohhhh Yeeaaahhhh!!!! Great Choice!

It's sad to see him go, we're losing the last of the greats from all of the wrestling entertainment businesses. All we have left now is a soap opera with a severe lack of tits and an overabundance of roid raged idiots who lack the ability to beat their way out of a wet paper sack.. The good ol' days of watchable wrestling shows are long gone I guess.

The world got a little less macho today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hiHAkK6KA

021.gif I remember watching this interview when it was aired. I was sitting there thinking, "What the hell is that guy ON??" What I thought was funnier than Randy, though, was watching Gene Okerlund try to keep him on course! 021.gif

I did like watching Randy, though. Mostly because of Elizabeth.

R.I.P. Macho Man! I was stationed at Ft. Hood in the late 90's and got to meet Randy when he came out to ride on one of our M1A2 tanks. He was down to earth and it was a pleasure to meet him. Go with God brother! :nothing_to_say:

• Like 1