The most surprising thing to me, as this seems to be a common scenario among young millionaires, is if you are going to blow away $250,000 on a car, Why the hell not use your BRAIN!?! First off, have a proffesional race team Build you a car that can hit a wall at those speeds, and let you walk out of it, second is driving lessons from a real pro, and third is, just pay the usage fees and drive it fast on a RACE TRACK???

Answer: you can't buy "Smart".

Threads like this are fascinating to watch unfold.

Inevitably one camp will simply state "Bummer guys... Dude died in a fiery crash"

While another camp will try to justify an argument that the person deserved it.

It tells a lot about one's psychological profile & thought processes.

"Just World Hypothesis" anybody?

• Like 1

Inevitably one camp will simply state "Bummer guys... Dude died in a fiery crash"

I'm just trying to figure out which camp "I wonder if part of the Porsche went up his ass at that speed?" goes into. :D

I'm just trying to figure out which camp "I wonder if part of the Porsche went up his ass at that speed?" goes into. :D

the joke about tragic situations as a coping mechanism camp.

We all have our claims to fame, some flattering, some not so much.

His is being the hotweels man...

Now in more ways than 1.

It should also be known that although Zachary Hartwell served honorably as a gunner's mate in the U.S. Navy, he was in fact NOT a Navy Seal. I suspected as much.

I was goin by what I read, didnt clame it was 100%. I didnt think he was a Seal to be honest. He wouldnt have been in the car if that was the case

It should also be known that although Zachary Hartwell served honorably as a gunner's mate in the U.S. Navy, he was in fact NOT a Navy Seal. I suspected as much.

I was goin by what I read, didnt clame it was 100%. I didnt think he was a Seal to be honest. He wouldnt have been in the car if that was the case

Just because someone is a Navy Seal doesnt mean hes righteous, some of them have done some stupid things. Like the Navy Seals who was busted smuggling automatic weapons and explosives out of the sand box and selling them here illegally, to some bad people.

Looks to me like he was tipsy and going fast, misjudged the fork in the road. Looks like he hit the breaks and head on into the split. If his relexes weren't clouded by

the booze, he might have made that turn and not just hit the breaks.

I cant really talk Ive done 170mph plus on a Suzuki Hayabusa drunk on the autobahn, more than once. I was stupid.

Did anybody else notice the skid marks in the other lane? I'm wondering if there wasn't another vehicle involved in this, either by racing or causing him to have to swerve.

It looks like the Westboro Church is going to show up at the funeral. If I were in Pennsylvania id be buying some popcorn and a lawn chair to see the three ring train wreck that is going to happen between them and a bunch of pissed off Jackass fans.

Id love to see the jackass folks make Poop grenades, piss bombs, and horse seaman water baloons to throw at the weswahtevermorons. ./popcron. Jackass the movie 4 idiots vs idiots. I wonder though, what does westboro have to do with this guy. Arent they all about dead American soldiers?

It looks like the Westboro Church is going to show up at the funeral. If I were in Pennsylvania id be buying some popcorn and a lawn chair to see the three ring train wreck that is going to happen between them and a bunch of pissed off Jackass fans.

Id love to see the jackass folks make Poop grenades, piss bombs, and horse seaman water baloons to throw at the weswahtevermorons. ./popcron. Jackass the movie 4 idiots vs idiots. I wonder though, what does westboro have to do with this guy. Arent they all about dead American soldiers?

Id rather it be frag grenades, pipe bombs and bullets they get

Shame he's gone.

I really can't say much more than that. I still want the 90 minutes of my life back from Jackass, and rich&bored is not conducive to a long life.

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I chuckled about the hotwheels joke and the porsche-up-ass joke, but I've lost a couple friends in car crashes, and gallows humor is a well-known coping mechanism.

It looks like the Westboro Church is going to show up at the funeral.

I've lost all faith in America's Nutjobs.

O.J.'s still alive & nobody's played sniper with the Westboro Blowjobs.

I just don't get it. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Looks to me that if he actually had made the right exit he would have not had enough distance to slow down before the intersection. Notice the crossroad overpass on the left of the pic. Damn sure too close to get even a 130 mph Porche slowed down in that distance.

The exit probably goes on through & merges back onto the main road. If he had made the exit he might have t-boned somebody blasting through the intersection.

You always see people crashing their shit trying to make that unexpected exit. Plowing into the water-filled barrels & whatnot.

It's alot easier to just catch the next exit & double back if you miss your intended turn. Shit aint worth dying for.

Yeah, he did look pretty hammered in the Tweet picture.

Why is it that people who have lots of money tend to grind themselves to shit by crashing cars, overdosing on drugs, or something equally fucking stupid & ridiculous? It a damned shame.

Man, if I had a shitload of money I would be chillin. I would get a big boat, mount an M60 machine gun on the rail, & spend my day shooting shit as it floats by with the music blasting. Good times!

Looks to me that if he actually had made the right exit he would have not had enough distance to slow down before the intersection. Notice the crossroad overpass on the left of the pic. Damn sure too close to get even a 130 mph Porche slowed down in that distance.

The exit probably goes on through & merges back onto the main road. If he had made the exit he might have t-boned somebody blasting through the intersection.

You always see people crashing their shit trying to make that unexpected exit. Plowing into the water-filled barrels & whatnot.

It's alot easier to just catch the next exit & double back if you miss your intended turn. Shit aint worth dying for.

Yeah, he did look pretty hammered in the Tweet picture.

Why is it that people who have lots of money tend to grind themselves to shit by crashing cars, overdosing on drugs, or something equally fucking stupid & ridiculous? It a damned shame.

Man, if I had a shitload of money I would be chillin. I would get a big boat, mount an M60 machine gun on the rail, & spend my day shooting shit as it floats by with the music blasting. Good times!

Because mankind is destructive by nature. Its just how some of are. No self control. Guess you just dont know till you are there.

Oh and Dogman, I noticed those, but not until you mentioned them. Makes you wonder. I bet some one else was involved and they were out "having a little street racing fun". Bet the investigators suspect it too but arent saying anything. Must be pretty heavy on ones shoulders to have seen it happen and just been able to morally leave....then again. Do they have any morals at all.

Edited by Chevyman097