Winchester Extra Lite

Lol. I mean a 12ga. is a 12ga. so it's still not too sensitive, but I would like to find something a little easier for her to handle. Where do you get them?

It was given to me by a guy that said his Remington auto wouldn't cycle it, IIRC. The stuff was like a fairy fart :lolol: Perfect for the wife.... especially if you have an AK100 "Punisher" stock like I have. I couldn't believe it cycled flawlessly in the "evlblk-box-o-parts" S12. I was a proud Papa :smoke:

I've yet to try that ammo. I'll get a box or two, I'm thinking mine will cycle it.

What's the spring tension on your drums Evil?

MD Arms "out the door spec".... 3 turns. Post some video. I love this kind of shit. It means you are having fun and not breaking the bank.

ahh damnit now i have to go buy a box just to see. damn you evil :haha:

May as well try a box of the AA Low Recoil while you are at it. Looks like we may be on a quest to find the shittiest ammo that we can run. Knowing is half the battle :smoke:

Have you ever tried these?

Winchester AA Low Recoil

I love a challenge. I think Trusty will run it. I will post some video.

My gun will run Universal all day long, but it can't even get these rounds out of the chamber. They are so light and quiet though... I shoot them even though I have to cycle the gun manually every time.

Looks like menace and I will be testing his "Red Rocket" this weekend. I will try to find some of this Winchester AA Low Recoil you speak of.

I buy mine at Walmart.

Wally World it is then. Maybe the Red Rocket will fire some of this stuff? We shall see....