Recoil Pad. Creative fixes

I am not recoil sensitive but I have an S-12 with a K-var warsaw length stock on it and the shouldered part of the stock is not wide enough for me. I put a UTG slip on pad and it solves the problem but it is constantly falling off. Any creative ideas on how to fix it? I like the stock and can't replace it right now with something else. I'm open to ideas but would not like to cut on the stock too much if at all.

Thanks,

Red

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkuReA-AGa8

Mighty Putty!!! LMAO..

That's funny. The more I think about it, the more I just want to switch out the stock. Still brain storming.

+1 Switch it out. Someone out there would love to have that WARSAW stock.

i don't have easy or readily available sources for mods for my S12 so i went the other way around to lessen felt recoil. I simply asked my tailor to sew in a pocket at the right side of my shooting vest near the shoulder area where i can insert rubberized foam. my S12 folding buttstock remains "stock". 000.gif

Call me crazy, but I doubt most people on this forum have a tailor on speed dial. Spray adhesive or gorilla glue will work exceptionally well on the Warsaw due to it's pours being so available to bond with. I would give that a go, but it will become semi-permanent once it dries.

A friend of mine just spent many man hours trying to remove the adhesive from his stock, and he failed miserably in his efforts to boot.