Surefire making an AR quad stack

The local indoor range had one (I think it was the 60-round model) on demo at their annual open house, in June or July, along with an AR manufacturer who brought a select-fire rifle. That mag got loaded and dumped at least half a dozen times, without a hiccup. Once the price settles down, I'll want a few of the 60-rounders, and maybe one 100-rounder just for shits and giggles.

Got me all excited, I thought there was goona be quadstack S12 mags :wet_eyes: .

Me too! I'll take triplestacks too, but that was years ago in college:)

:angel:

Onward.... I'd like to have a few of those 60 rounders.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I saw some this weekend at a gun show, only 1 vendor had them and he wanted $120 a pop. Wasn't bad and I almost payed it to be the first kid on the block that I know that has one but then I thought 2 30 round Pmags = approx $30 and ya 4 seconds more but I just couldn't justify the price, still I'd like to add at least 1 to the collection eventually also

I shot Surefire an Email. I told them what I thought of the new mags and asked (begged) that they make them for the AK and S12 platform. I was thanked for my Email and was told my suggestion would be passed along to the proper people. Maybe if more folks showed interest in them we would get the result we were looking for.

Well.... what if MD Arms is toying with us about the quad stack AK mags too? What if we get another thread about "change of direction" (we've decided to make Widgets now)? I will absolutely laugh my ass off :lolol: