Gun Facts 101: Assualt weapons are designed to be spray fired from the

That would be a pretty useless magazine, as the bullets aren't seated inside a shell casting with gun powder and a primer. greedy.gif.

....or a spring and follower. You would think a person in her position would want to be at least basically knowledgeable about a topic if they were arguing publicly for either side of the issue.

@ 1:09 she state that one in five cops are killed by guns. I would love to see some data to prove that 20% of dead cops are from legal gun owners. And strangely I would like to know what kills the remaining 80% of the the on duty police??

Doughnuts!!

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1

The problem with anti-gun zealots is that you could save this ignorant cunt's life on the street from getting raped or murdered by using your CCW and you would still be the evil one in her eyes, not the fucktard that wanted to rape or murder her.

This kind of moral equivocation that criminals are the good guys and law abiding citizens are the bad ones has run rampant in the left's social indoctrination goals of eliminating all personal responsibility.

It starts in school that anytime one kid fucks up, the class gets punished as a whole and then if the class takes it out on the kid that caused the problem, the class is condemned as the bad guys.

Then later in life, if a criminal is of a minority status, it was our racist society that made him/her a criminal, not his/her bad choices to commit crime and the criminal is let out over and over again to continue committing crimes.

Yes sir, pretty much.

They say "admit to owning a gun" like it's a bad thing. For Pete's sake, it is a right in the constitution, the same as life and liberty. Should we "admit" to having life and liberty as well, as if they are bad things?

Edited by iarneau
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to know what kills the remaining 80% of the the on duty police??

Mainly auto accidents I bet.

Well, better ban cars then. Body armor can't stop them you know.They can go through a door too. Seen a car about go through a house on a corner not far from here.

• Like 1

I would like to know what kills the remaining 80% of the the on duty police??

Mainly auto accidents I bet.

Well, better ban cars then. Body armor can't stop them you know.They can go through a door too. Seen a car about go through a house on a corner not far from here.

Actually, half the 'saves' attributed to law enforcement body armor are from the vests protecting the internals of the officers in auto accidents ;)