Ron Paul -

CUTTING GOVERNMENT WASTE:

Makes a 10% reduction in the federal workforce, slashes Congressional pay and perks, and curbs excessive federal travel. To stand with the American People, President Paul will take a salary of $39,336, approximately equal to the median personal income of the American worker.

We need this man in office, from that alone you can tell he cares more about the country than himself and thats what we need. If you didn't know obamas current salary is $400000

• Like 2

Better 'Mitt' than 'Michelle', 'Rick' or 'Newt'. Although all of the candidates are pretty much a suck-fest this year.

Michelle might go ape shit crazy once in the Oval office and whip out her breasts. 015.gif

If that were to happen once, I'd much rather see hers than Newts. wacko.png

Besides, crazy dictators (Kim Jong Un) usually don't like playing nuclear poker with nut job broads. 023.gif010.gif

Edited by Gaddis

I personally like Ron Paul, and I find that most other republicans like him also but the Magority dislike his isolationist stance on American policy, and while I don't think we need to isolate are selves from the world at this point I don't see any other way to fix America.

At this point I will be voting for Ron Paul. I believe he has integrity.

Some of his proposed policies are a little far out their for me but bye in large, by working within the constitution

(which he is all about) will keep the power to the people......and that's what matters.

I personally like Ron Paul, and I find that most other republicans like him also but the Magority dislike his isolationist stance on American policy, and while I don't think we need to isolate are selves from the world at this point I don't see any other way to fix America.

Ron Paul doesn't want to isolate America. He differentiates between being militarily involved with a country and trading with them. As Mises said, if goods don't cross borders soldiers will.

Ron Paul doesn't want to isolate America. He differentiates between being militarily involved with a country and trading with them. As Mises said, if goods don't cross borders soldiers will.

Ron Paul thinks that was shouldn't have gone to war with Nazi Germany. The minor detail that Hitler declared war on the US and Hitler's subs sunk over 600 of US ships off the US coast during what u-boat commanders called the "American shooting season" is one of those facts that doesn't matter to Ron Paul. There are a lot of facts like that out there.

Ron Paul is a dangerous nut.

Edited by KevinInNM