Ruseller on Gunbroker?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know too much about him, so I am not advocating or explaining anything for him, but. . .Fed Ex, DHL and the others you mentioned would cost as much as the magazines, or more. Regular mail is fine with me. I just got my shipment two weeks ago, and all is fine with the contents. I have always received polite and informative (when there actually is an update), e-mails from Andrei. So, as far as my experience goes. . .no complaints except about the length of time that the red tape in Russia, Germany and the USA takes, but that's not Andrei's fault.

I just want what I ordered.

I wanted to order again from him once something arrived complete/as ordered. Kind of a trial-run. And on the next order, kind of write it off time-wise.....not worry about shipping time.

Because he would prove that they do get there.

I just don't think it's cool to order a stock w/hardware...wait months on end with no info where it is. And then receive a piece of the item....

leaving me with parts...PART that isn't able to be used.......

And this isn't a Ruseller thing.

I didn't agree with Oleg@Rusmilitary sending mag parts either.

These items are LEGAL. Just have to order in small quantities.

i.e. a few whole mags..not parts of a mag

Or Stock..... :angel:

Oh yeah! And thanks for the stock Andrei. :super:

Well Saturday came and went and no email with shipping label info.....still waiting.

Doesn't UPS/FedEx/DHL all have international delivery? Woudl make things nice with a tracking number.

Your parcels sent out (two - I took apart your items to avoid any problems) as I promised. I'm in train right now fron Izhevsk to Moscow and my GPRS connection doesn't allow to receive large firles (scans in jpg are too large), but I'll send all scans once I'll be back home (tomorrow or at least, on Friday). Your items were sent via Standard Post (not express like UPS/DHL).

To "dodgeturbointerceptor": I already explained you the situation in my private message. As an addition to my explanations, I can say, that the buttstocks are selling everywhere in Russia or even in USA, but hardware sets - are not available for free sale even in Russia. I'm ordering them on Izhmash and there were some problems with these hardware sets on time, when the shipment was require to be shipped out. I was unable to delay the entire shipment for more time, so I sent it out without hardware sets. You are not the one, who received order without these sets. The absent items are shipped out in next shipment and will be ready for shipping from Germany on the end of Nov. - beginning of Dec.

If this is not enough for you, I can refund and send you an address, where to re-ship the stock, you received from me. Of course, I'll pay the US Domestic shipping too. Please, LMK your final decision here.

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes in my English - I'm too harry to post this message before my GPRS will became out of cell net.

Edited by ruseller

Well Saturday came and went and no email with shipping label info.....still waiting.

Doesn't UPS/FedEx/DHL all have international delivery? Woudl make things nice with a tracking number.

Your parcels sent out (two - I took apart your items to avoid any problems) as I promised. I'm in train right now fron Izhevsk to Moscow and my GPRS connection doesn't allow to receive large firles (scans in jpg are too large), but I'll send all scans once I'll be back home (tomorrow or at least, on Friday).

To "dodgeturbointerceptor": I already explained you the situation in my procate message. As an addition to my explanations, I can say, that the buttstocks are selling everywhere in Russia or even in USA, but hardware sets - are not available for free sale even in Russia. I'm ordering them on Izhmash and there were some problems with these hardware sets on time, when the shipment was require to be shipped out. I was unable to delay the entire shipment for more time, so I sent it out without hardware sets. You are not the one, who received order without these sets. The absent items are shipped out in next shipment and will be ready for shipping from Germany on the end of Nov. - beginning of Dec.

If this is not enough for you, I can refund and send you an address, where to re-ship the stock, you received from me. Of course, I'll pay the US Domestic shipping too. Please, LMK your final decision here.

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes in my English - I'm too harry to post this message before my GPRS will became out of cell net.

Thank You.

Please send me the hardware.

The fact that you offered me options/ i.e. refund shows me that you are willing to "help". That means a lot to me as a buyer/consumer.

As you have sent parts to me. I believe my hardware is coming. I CAN trust you. And I WILL trust you. Keep up the good work. I'm glad I left you positive feedback on eBay.

I will definitely order from you again. And be less worried/vocal about it. ( I promise :D)You proved enough to me. Sorry about my reservations of foreign shipping.

Thanks Andrei! And Good Luck!

:up:

Your parcels sent out (two - I took apart your items to avoid any problems) as I promised. I'm in train right now fron Izhevsk to Moscow and my GPRS connection doesn't allow to receive large firles (scans in jpg are too large), but I'll send all scans once I'll be back home (tomorrow or at least, on Friday). Your items were sent via Standard Post (not express like UPS/DHL).

Thanks for the heads up Andrei. Just wanting to know what's up is all. I don't mind the wait, it's the not knowing that bothers me.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you come here anymore Andrei.

ARFCOM banned you for not giving them money to sell stuff. And never gave you a warning. Even though I'd be willing to bet they would on the AR side.

If you check this. Let me know about my hardware. Last you told me was to forget getting it from Germany. Sending straight from russia was faster on that.

Thanks, Tim

• 5 weeks later...

Andrei/AndyArts/Ruseller

Been over 5 months now Andrei. I still have no hardware for my AK-100 folding stock.

You told me 3 months ago that a 1st set left from Russia, was in Germany, and was awaiting shipment.

Then you told me a 2nd set was sent to me directly from Russia because the german shipment had "issues". And that was now over 2 months ago.

I paid/ordered this on August 18th, 2005. Here is a listing of what to expect from you.

Terms of Our Auctions

By placing a bid you are entering into a legal binding contract and accepting our terms. Please read carefully!

If you feel you cannot follow our terms or payment options, please do not bid.

1. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our auctions (Less S&H&I). Please, read our RETURN POLICY;

2. We guarantee the item(s) will be as described and as you see at photo or better;

3. High bidder agrees to pre-pay and add actual shipping price, handling and insurance taxes (S&H&I);

4. The amount of shipping price and handling tax is writing in item description and valid only for delivery to the USA (we'll cut S&H if you win several items). NonUSA winning bidders to pay actual shipping charges to be determined upon receipt of mailing address at end of auction;

5. Insurance is extra (usually - 10% from final bid) and not necessarily, but if the winner will not insure the parcel with his

item(s), we don't take responsibility for any incidents with it or loss of it during delivery;

6. We will expect payment within 7 days of auction close (please, see payment options below);

7. If for some reason you can not send us a payment within 7 days you must notify us and we will work out the situation;

8. Gun spares ships as soon as an exporting paperwork will be completed (usually twice per month)

Other items will be shipped within 7 business days after payment clears.

An email will be sent upon receiving payment as well as confirming shipment;

9. All shipping items will be packed very carefully;

10. We continue sending the item(s) to all of our permanent buyers right after an auction ends, not waiting for arrival of payment;

11. Gun spares will be sent through my Germany partner: from Russia to Germany - via private cargo company, from Germany to recipient home address - via Federal Germany land mail (airmail is possible, but for extra payment). Other items will send from Russia to recipients home address by International registered (insured, if desired - see article 5) air mail (if description of item don't antail different shipping way);

12. The estimate delivery time of gun spares is about 8-10 weeks from Russia to home of recipients.

The estimate delivering time of other items - 12-20 business days;

13. We reserve the right to cancel any and all bids by bidders with a negative feedback rating;

14. We will place positive feedbacks on all completed auctions.

When can I expect to see this?

You state above 8-10 weeks for "gun parts".

It has been 23 weeks...............

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

I have dealt with Andrei and whoever he brokers for with no problem. Purchased something he had on hand.

With the State Department, US Customs, BATF, Homeland Security, and every thing else imaginable.......some things just take more time than what they might would have had things just been different. Patience, my friends.

I have dealt with Andrei and whoever he brokers for with no problem. Purchased something he had on hand.

With the State Department, US Customs, BATF, Homeland Security, and every thing else imaginable.......some things just take more time than what they might would have had things just been different. Patience, my friends.

Patience my ass. I bent over backward and haven't got my stuff since I paid for it last August. Meanwhile he's still shilling the same item on Gunbroker and apparently delivering some of the time. You are rolling the dice when you buy from this guy. I'm out over $200 and all I have are some springs and followers. Even if I were to somehow get them in the future I could have had my mags months ago had I ordered them from Oleg at Rusmilitary. If you're a gambler by all means send your money to Andrei, if you're not give Oleg your CC# and a week or so after he dings your card you have your stuff.

Patience my ass. I bent over backward and haven't got my stuff since I paid for it last August. Meanwhile he's still shilling the same item on Gunbroker and apparently delivering some of the time. You are rolling the dice when you buy from this guy. I'm out over $200 and all I have are some springs and followers. Even if I were to somehow get them in the future I could have had my mags months ago had I ordered them from Oleg at Rusmilitary. If you're a gambler by all means send your money to Andrei, if you're not give Oleg your CC# and a week or so after he dings your card you have your stuff.

I ordered over $300 (maybe close to $400) worth of various things from Andrei and have waited patiently (sort of) for a hair over three months. Today he sent me an e-mail saying things were mailed out in two packages via air express (or something like that) and "sorry for the delay". So..... we shall see what happens/what arrives. BUT, I have family in Russia and to get ANYTHING shipped from Russia OK is a miracle and I'll consider myself fortunate if it all arrives in one piece, complete and intact.

And I assure you, if any shit happens it won't have been Andrei's fault. When buying from Russia it's like playing with the devil. I think the best way to put it is this; you are trying to purchase VERY "hot", impossible to get items and are risking all to buy them. So you have to spend money you're willing to LOSE (like gambling in Vegas). If you get your stuff, it's like WINNING.

YMMV.........Udachi :smoke:

Gosh, I'm not the only one waiting for stock hardware? I ordered and paid for mine 8/3/05. Got the but stock in November. I'll be happy if I get it within a year. I've been tempted to order something he has listed on Gunbroker and then refusing to pay. Would give and opportunity to give feedback. I have 36 emails saved as documentation of my story.

Edited by Dutchkma

All of which are recent, and already in the USA.

I am speaking of GUN PARTS. not slings, mags, and shit you could get anywhere.

He promised 8-10 weeks on GUN PARTS

I ordered an AK-100 buttstock, and hardware...............

now going on 26 weeks...............

Andrei's promises are shit when it comes to things being sent from Russia. He told me mine was in Germany. Then 2 months later. No. It was sent from Russia.

If you can't keep track of your shit. Don't sell.

Sell whatever you have in the USA...NO PROB. It's already here.

But if Andrei would have stated in his Ebay description that he had no idea what the fuck would happen. I would not have bid.

Only recently has he improved, as his items are in Seattle.

But those of us that bought in early 2005. Fuck us I guess. I don't give 2 shits for what sympathetics parties who have received items in the USA say.

I am interested in how Andrei is gonna help me out with his redundant promises to me.

Did you order Buttstock W/Hardware? or just buttstock?

I got my buttstock 3 months ago.

I paid for both 6 months ago.

He said he can't control the hardware shipments as those are ordered seperately from a different seller :rolleyes:

Hell. I can get just the buttstocks all day long for 50.00 bucks.

But Paying for the hard-to-get Hardware, and getting promises turned over as often as the sun rises, and sets.........

Can't help it. I'm gonna ask for a refund on the Hardware. He sells it by itself on Gunbroker. Hopefully he'll take care of his customer.

I don't get this shit. Acca47 got me my stuff in less than two weeks postmarked from Russia and also sent me a Russian postal tracking number (albiet in Russian-I was able to translate with babblefish). Is he willing to refund any$$$ ? Man, 6 months out I'd want my money back with the promiss that I'd send it back to him if, and when my stuff came in. Why doesn't gunbroker step on him????

Gosh, I'm not the only one waiting for stock hardware? I ordered and paid for mine 8/3/05. Got the but stock in November. I'll be happy if I get it within a year. I've been tempted to order something he has listed on Gunbroker and then refusing to pay. Would give and opportunity to give feedback. I have 36 emails saved as documentation of my story.

Now I'm feeling bad. This is the only time that I have posted with a bad attitude concerning Andrei and my merchandise. No sooner had I posted this, I get an e-mail from him asking if I had received my hardware. Well no, I responded. Andrei stated Item was sent, would be willing to send another. Today, 2/14, package arrives from Russia! Yes, it is my hardware. Appears package was opened and contents inspected. All items were present and none missing. The hardware is NEW. So, if you do order from Rueseller, Anyarts, be aware that it will take a long time, but you will get your stuff. He is working on importing to have merchandise in the US for rapid shipment. His latest merchandise on some other AK boards have listings that state items are in-country for immediate shipping. I will order from him again, as soon as my bank account can handle 2 10 round mags.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received all of the stuff that I ordered form Ruseller today.

Which included a folding stock and hardware. It took awhile, but everything is here via Germany. I receive a lot of things from Russia and it's kind of a hit and miss deal as far as time is concerned. Actually most of my past hang-up's have been with US customs and mail as opposed to the Russian post.

Just my experience.

I'll be ordering more from him soon.

Jman