First is there anyone that sells new wood furniture? Been looking but haven't found any. I want to price some before converting my 7.62.

Second, on my profile page there is a green bar with 12 in it. It says I have 12 likes. How does this work and how can I leave it for others. Sorry for asking the old guy is coming out in me.

• Like 2

Matt @ Ironwood is THE place to go

His selection is getting incredible & all USA made (for 922r) Look through his site to see all the options you have.

Timbersmith is distributed by Tapco - not sure what country its made in?

Good luck

Harv

Well I have been looking at the suggested sites and the Russian Red is real nice. I have ran across the plum color by K Var. Al thought it is nice it is not wood which I was set on but I like it. My big problem is that I would like to convert without changing the front gas tube. That creates a problem with coordinating colors. Seems the only way I could get away with that is use my original front guard and get black stock and grip. Any suggestions because I don't want black? Is biting the bullet and converting the front the only way to get the color I want?

Ok I am getting closer to putting together what I want and have a couple more questions. Does changing the front hand guards and gas tube cover to original AK affect the sights for the saiga? I don't want to get into extra cost redoing sites. Are Saigas stamped or milled receivers?

Edited by Buford T Justice

Ok I am getting closer to putting together what I want and have a couple more questions. Does changing the front hand guards and gas tube cover to original AK affect the sights for the saiga? I don't want to get into extra cost redoing sites. Are Saigas stamped or milled receivers?

Does changing the front hand guards and gas tube cover to original AK affect the sights for the saiga? No

Are Saigas stamped or milled receivers? Stamped