what was the accuracy sheet numbers with your new rifle ?

My official factory test sheet said .17 kilometers. However, I was able to obtain 0 MOA @ 100 yards with it anyway. Then I realized I had a non shooting related problem. No heartbeat, no breathing, and no emotions. Zombies Rule!!!

You’ll know what it’s telling you when you see it.

Examples below show different things depending on the situation at hand.

One or even both could say don’t piss this woman off for any reason and one could say shoot before drinking all night. bad_smile.gif

post-26137-0-18276800-1330704376.jpg

post-26137-0-26688900-1330704399_thumb.jpg

The factory test specs mean nothing. This has been beaten to death in many previous threads. Please use the search function of the forum to see a boatload of posts.

SURE THING.......THANKS SKIPPY i will now follow your posts to see what types of posts wont waste space here on your private forum. once again thanks

The factory test specs mean nothing. This has been beaten to death in many previous threads. Please use the search function of the forum to see a boatload of posts.

SURE THING.......THANKS SKIPPY i will now follow your posts to see what types of posts wont waste space here on your private forum. once again thanks

SKIPPY???

I am hoping that I am reading the extra mouthy sarcasm into your post that wasnt there when it was written... and its just me misinterpreting....

Tritium is not an individual I would refer to as "skippy" and then get sarcastic to... I would treat him with a healthy dose of respect and that in no way is due to his mod status here...

000.gif

My 308 16" said 100mm, but I shot I a single quarter size hole when I finally got it to the range with a cheap ass banner scope at 100 yards. It's DEADLY accurate. A shooter next to me with a SCAR 17 and Trijicon scope couldn't even approach those results and was shocked my "cheap ass Russian rifle" could do that.

• Like 1