My friends and family says I have a disease.

I think its not a question of number of guns, but about the impact it has on your day to day life. If you can reasonably afford 3 buy 3 if you can own 50 go get 50 if you want. You only have a disease if you're buying 3 but can't afford 3... where you're making substantial sacrifces in your day-to-day to have the necessary money. 1 or 2 is necessity, 3 is a hobby; disease like if others sacrifice to support your hobby, like if your kids or family go hungry even one day so you can have another saiga, then you have a problem. Otherwise enjoy, its your life and your money!

Edited by Mythos

Right now I have threesome, I had another unconverted S12, but sold it (heresy, I know.).

100_9086.jpg

My wife just recently asked me how much ammo was going to be enough, when was I going to stop stockpiling?

I looked her in the eye and said, "Never on both counts."

She shook her head and said, "OK, I get it."

• Like 3

My poor wife understands what I do, understands me enough to not question my judgement, and understands that argueing with me would be foolish. we use the quarter rule.... every spare quarter we get in the budget gets split 3 ways, we put a nickle in saveings, she gets a dime to buy " her " things with, and I get a dime to buy " my " things with...

It keeps us both happy and our relationship strong.