Snoopes is isn't the tell-all final word liberals believe it is:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/off-topic/12469-snopes-exposed.html

The Obama's have spent a lot of money keeping Mao's records hidden from the general public.

http://lordcrimson.wordpress.com/2010/01/29/obamas-top-25-records-hidden-from-the-public/

Yakdung

• Like 1

snopes isnt the end all but on documents in .ai it is common to scan something in and get layers from original docs.

I am pretty sure a 2200 hour investigation would have been able to figure that out, I don't think they would have went public and made claims without proof. Obama isn't really a champion of American ideals. Why is it hard for people to believe it might be a fake?

Liberals really wouldn't care anyway. They overlook things that are not convenient to them.

• Bill Clinton was such a great President, he can lie to the American people and commit perjury.
  • Michael Jackson can fuck children because he did lots of charity work
  • There is no way a black sports hero like OJ coud have murdered his wife, must be racist cops
  • It's OK Obama wasn't born here, he was the first black president
  • ETC..................

• Like 2

There's a lot of broken links now on wnd.com to their many stories of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's battle with the Dept. of Justice and the Obama administration. Try clicking on most of the stories and they are 404 now. I wonder why?

true i am just curious who funded the 2200 hour investigation, would it shock anyone that it was tax payers dollars?

It could be that the investigators volunteered their time, I don't really know. If it was tax dollars that is fine too, the people of that county elected that man sheriff and if they don't like what he is doing, they can throw him out. This is something that should be investigated with as many tax dollars as necessary to get to the bottom of it.

• Like 2

Admittedly I watched this while at work and was some-what distracted, but it seems the investigation\research was done by the cold case team who volunteered their time at no cost to the tax payer. Here is a link to the actual interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDMk35bw-HE (via "ABCNews"). I do not know the background of Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz so watch and make your own decisions.

For reference, here is a link to the youtube channel of the steps done to come to this conclusion:

(via "TeaPartyPowerHour"). Again, watch it for yourself and use it to make your own educated decision.

true i am just curious who funded the 2200 hour investigation, would it shock anyone that it was tax payers dollars?

Why, would you rather see the taxpayer money used for illegal trans-gendered aliens hormone therapy instead (like reported somewhere else on the forum here?). :unsure:

You know we are in trouble when Pravda starts asking questions:

http://english.pravd...heriff_obama-0/

Yakdung

I agree, Pravda is less dishonest than most of the American media. At least everyone knew that Pravda was a government propaganda agence in the former Soviet Union but they were afraid to say so. Sadly many Americans dumbed down by the leftist education system don't have the sense to see the media's lies.