SaigaTeen **Update** He needs our prayers..

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOW! I cant say thanks enough to everyone on here for all of your prayers and support. i cant even begin to explain how much it means to me. I will keep all of you in my prayers as well. Well, first o

Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers throughout this whole thing. It made all the difference in the world. Hopefully this will be the last time I ever have to go through something like this

Ummmmmm... Damn. Talk about getting blindsided. Can you make that cocksucker pay for mental anguish or delaying treatment that may have saved your life or given you more time? Money won't bring y

Posted Images

Bout to be done with my 3rd session... Man i feel like shit.

hope you can shake it off by tuesday.... we gotta go hit http://www.blimpyburger.com/

You might feel like shit, but you're ALIVE! That means you're WINNING. Hang in there, Bro. You're doing great.

hope you can shake it off by tuesday.... we gotta go hit http://www.blimpyburger.com/

That sounds GOOD! I'm jealous. We have Five Guys here. http://www.fiveguys.com/ ...and they're pretty great too. Burgers and fries is one of my favorite meals!

• Like 1

You might feel like shit, but you're ALIVE! That means you're WINNING. Hang in there, Bro. You're doing great.

That sounds GOOD! I'm jealous. We have Five Guys here. http://www.fiveguys.com/ ...and they're pretty great too. Burgers and fries is one of my favorite meals!

blimpys was on man vs food! check it out! Paul is a kung fu grill master!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEpTuOhkm9M

I gotta go down and pay james's summer tuition, always fun to drag TJ along so the boys can catch up!

It's OK to feel like shit, brother. It just means you're doing exactly what you are supposed to do right now. One foot in front of the other. One step, one day at a time. Hang in!

its all good tj. life can be cruel and unfair. you know that better than anyone. you keep doing what your doing and all will be good. when my wife woud get chemo i would tell her to do what she felt she had to and fuck the world. you'll be suprised at how well it works. you hang in there buddy. you've got a lot of people pulling for ya lad.

just remember, the saiga forum loves you man. and always will.

Smeagol (T.J.) Rockin' the pin's with his girlie!

Tj does an awsome job of rocking the Vin Diesel look. Not everyone can pull it off, and it looks damn good on him - better than Diesel IMO.

Mike

post-18546-0-83555600-1338301390.png

Thanks everyone for your support. I always check the saiga board when im feeling down just to remind myself of the support that i have. I also want to send a special Thank You to Steven Whitaker. Not sure who you are on here so pm me if you want to.

One thing I know is, is that a good woman's love props up her man through thick and thin.

And that such a woman's love is very hard to find, so if she claims to love ya, slap your brand on it!

• Like 1

good news.. TJ got approved for medicare/ cade (Don't know the difference)

He was bitichin' about takin' a handout, I told 'em to shut up that that is what the system is there for...

I don't know of a single person that would give a kid a hard time about it knowing that he put himself through school and worked every doggone day.

I really dont like talking about this shit, so I havent commented, yet.

One good thing bout being bald, boy, is that you can dive right in there!!! BBBUURRRRR YEAHL!!!!

I hate taking govt. money too, but sometimes, life aint what we want, there, kiddo. take what you can get, and smile. fuck em.

are you glowing in the dark yet? I bet you just light the room up, dont cha? LOL

Mr Drew speaks so highly of you, I regret not being up "air" to meet ya man.

laughter is the cure for all. it sounds stupid, but one of the funniest things I have ever seen was a squirrel falling 50 feet out of a tree and bouncing off the ground. picture that a couple times.....them bitches BOUNCE about a foot, its pretty funny........LOL they look so shocked too, when it happens......wonder why....

when times get dark, we need to laugh at the stupid shit.....Mr Drew can tell you that, too.

"oh THATS what that was". blame the squirrels, dude. those bastards.

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1

good news.. TJ got approved for medicare/ cade (Don't know the difference)

He was bitichin' about takin' a handout, I told 'em to shut up that that is what the system is there for...

I don't know of a single person that would give a kid a hard time about it knowing that he put himself through school and worked every doggone day.

That's what it's there for!! Bout time someone that actually needed it got it!! Keep remembering ST, that you have a whole community here behinda ya. We may not be able to take away your pain, but you are stayin in our prayers!!

ST-

It's not a hand out. It's a hand up. You are a positively contributing member of society. The mere fact that you did not want to take the help says volumes about your character. After you get well and get back on your feet you'll be paying it back anyway, so think of it more as loan.

My family will continue to keep you in our prayers.

• Like 3

My best wishes, prayers and positive vibes go out to you my friend. As for "words of wisdom", I'll leave it to two great men;

"Never, never, never give up"

- Winston Churchill

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway."

- John Wayne

Thanks a lot everyone, yea i realize i need the medicade especially right now and i been payin for it in my taxes fir a few years now so im telling myself theyre just refunding a little bit of it. Hours are picking up at work too as the days are getting hotter. My 22 nd birthday is in the end of this month and im thinking about getting a tattoo on my bald dome while i can, just wondering if anyone had any comments/ ideas on that

just wondering if anyone had any comments/ ideas on that

yeah... don't...

tumor is in yer ARM, not yer brain, dumbass!!!

let's just go to the titty bar had skip the head tat.....

Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg

BTW, Lorie tried callin' ya yesterday....