Years later, I have mine as well (just in time for mother's day). The instructions weren't completely clear, but easy enough to figure out. It feels much sturdier than the factory stock set (something I always found dissapointing). I find the bolt hold open easy (enough) to use, and since you can adjust the tension on the trigger, it have a very nice feel to it. The 10 round mags I have work well (the bottom of the grip lines the angle for the rock-lock just right) but it is a tight fit. I still have yet to put rounds through it.

Honestly, I'm down-right giddy, so I'm struggling to keep this down to earth, but the grip reminds me of the old laser tag set I had back in the 80's so the little kid inside me wants to hunt zombies!

Edit: The ticker was some where in the 200's when I ordered mine.

I waited a long time to see this thing actually happen and followed with the almost monthly updates. If successful; I wanted to be a reseller. Finally got it (series V) - $297 shipped to my door. The product arrived with a very vague assembly manual, parts missing and no explanation as to how to complete and fine tune the product. No phone support. I wouldn't have their address if it weren't for the UPS label that wanted to fall off. emailed a list of issues and questions. email response was slow and very vague. Five of seven questions were not even addressed. This was supposed to be a kit for "un-altered" Saigas but to use it you have to saw off the shoulder stock tangs . Enough! Bjorn is "out" and some guy named Pat refused to refund and call tag the item.

Edited by Stellar
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man, them be some cute dwarf toes there....

im actually starting to pick up the smell of bjorn

hasn't he been banned from here a few times? that should say something, the fact that i haven't been banned yet really shows you how hard it is to get kicked off this board

Posted Images

This forum has been a real god send for me since '08. I don't post much (usually questions), but I like guns that actually work.

Assembly was not supported by email or phone but we got it together (most of the way) despite any real customer support. I was reluctant to cut off the shoulder stock tangs so I made a spacer from 2 x 4 wood.

The kit did not effect my well tuned Saiga 12 but I could not hit a damned thing looking over the rear sight (now hidden) and at the front post. It was like 6' high at only 10 yards. If you are gonna commit your gun to this thing and cut the tangs - you have to add a rail and some kind of red dot sight at the least. That is shown on their site but not included .......

Oh yeah. Lastly, I am still waiting on a call tag and a refund - LOL