How rare are the 030's going to be?

It looks like prior to Q1 of 2012, the 030 model was rare. There was talks about only 200 available, and they were being sold for $1500. In addition, the front rail was preventing them from coming in under the "sporterized" requirement.

Anyone know how how plentiful these rifles are? I'm wondering if I should pick one up now if they'll be harder to get.

It looks like prior to Q1 of 2012, the 030 model was rare. There was talks about only 200 available, and they were being sold for $1500. In addition, the front rail was preventing them from coming in under the "sporterized" requirement.

Anyone know how how plentiful these rifles are? I'm wondering if I should pick one up now if they'll be harder to get.

The 200 you speak of were not 030's and really no different than the IZ-433 available now (sans the gas block rail)

I went ahead a bought a few while they are available

The 200 you speak of were not 030's and really no different than the IZ-433 available now (sans the gas block rail)

I went ahead a bought a few while they are available

I'm considering buying one, but I don't want to invest if they're going to be a standard offering now.

Like anything gun related, now is the time to buy. If you want one buy it. Anything that is imported from another country can stop being imported from that country. Russia wasn't always our "friend" and who knows how long it will last. Things seem very stable right now, but things can change quickly.

• Like 3

I just pushed the buy button today on a base model (unconverted) IZ-433 from Atlantic. I was wondering if maybe I bought to soon but as has already been pointed out no one knows the future.

Have you tried online shopping or your local dealer for AK's recently?

Everybody is about sold out of most models. If you can find a good deal on a AK, buy it .

still waiting to get my reddragun 030s or my $ back so I can get a legion 030. Hope I dont miss the window.

What? WOW! anger.gif

Yeah, it's fubar

Feel for ya man. I almost sent my money in to reddragun also. Got my iz-433 form cheaper than dirt for 1100$ a month ago and now Atlantic arms has them for 999$

I.O. Inc expects to get in VEPR 12 shotguns in mid May. There will be a choice in the "030" style shotguns with the front sight/gas block combo as one unit,

DAMMIT! Just when I get the wife happy again, you've got to go and fuck it all up by giving out this info! Thanks bro, hopefully she won't leave me. :)

I.O. Inc expects to get in VEPR 12 shotguns in mid May. There will be a choice in the "030" style shotguns with the front sight/gas block combo as one unit,

I tried googling just about every term I could think of and I haven't been able to confirm your info. There was talk of guns being available this year, but I don't see anywhere that states what the importation status is. Do you have a link for more reading?

Edited by nhresident