BTW, thanks for all the birthday wishes, assholes. Anyway, I've created a bunch of characters, all of them communist dictators. I've got Mao, Kim, Hitler, and Stalin. Its funny to bowl or golf with them, you should see Stalin on a jet ski. I thought it was funny, next up, Obama mii.

• Like 4

its ok. i made a hitler and a kim as well, but also made a Castro and Robert E. Lee. hitler sucks ass at everything. lol. although it is amusing watching hitler trying to golf and bowl. i haven made a stalin yet.

but yeah, happy birthday.

I don't even care about my own "Birthday"....after all you only have 1 REAL birthday and you were like, Zero when that happened, and it was actually kinda messy and ugly.

The rest are just your anniversary of being you. Stroke it, baby!

Anyway have fun with the Wi thingy, sounds like a great start. My Lady just got one! I will try making fun characters as well. I must say, I never imagined I could ever see Stalin on a Jet-ski!!! Funny shit right there!

• Like 1

Yeah, i'd have to buy the steering wheel controller, I saw one at a customer's house back around christmas, it looked pretty cool.

You don't really need it. We ended up tossing it. Also, there is actually an alternative way to drive, using the numchuck controller - I'm the only one who uses it in my household - that gives you more precise control.

Edited by Jim Digriz

Interesting, i'll look into it.

On a side note, is everyone familiar with kim xong il's golf games? I think he shot a perfect game the fkrst time he played, or something like that. I'm going to start playing with kim all the time when i'm playing golf.

• Like 1

If anyone has ever tried to play wii golf with a 4 year old, you understand my frustration.

I work on 24 hour shift with 6-8 other fire fighters. I have a pretty good idea of what you're dealing with. haha.gif

One of the guys is bringing in his X-box Kinect for shift tomorrow so we can play the new Star Wars. Every one with kids is bringing in a light saber to make it more "real."

Now we just have to figure out to make a training report to justify it. nothing.gif

If anyone has ever tried to play wii golf with a 4 year old, you understand my frustration.

HAHA, thats how my nephew is with Wii bowling. Little shit just sits on the couch and will bowl a damn near perfect game every time. Hes 6yrs old.

House of the Dead: Overkill. Excellent.

+1 on that! also the resident evil umbrella chronicles and darkside chronicles.

Edited by Pusca Semiautomata Luneta
  • Like 1