Send one to Obama021.gif

I figure "rebel Jew" is as "polarized" as you can get from obama..

Thank G-d for normal Jews who aren't a bunch of libturds. Judaism and liberalism are diametrically opposed ideologies.

• Like 1

I'd go with a different Image and and maybe some thing about how Israel is the only decent country in that crap hole they call the middle east

I agree. I like the cause but think there could be a better design.

Edited by RedChallenger

juggs, you ever thought about a "create a t-shirt design" competition on the forum. Then you run the design (you're the judge b/c it's your company). Winner gets a free shirt. You get a ton of publicity, and the rest of the forum/public pays.

Edited by mizombiekilla

I fly the "Bonnie Blue" Flag instead of the "stars and bars" so as not to be associated with the racist hillbillies stereotypes.

Just for historical accuracy, Juggernaut's flag is not based on the "Stars and Bars", it is based on the "Army of Northern Virginia" Battle Flag designed by Gen. P. G. T Beauregard, just one of the Battle Flags used by the South.

this is the "Stars and Bars"

starsandbars.jpg

As for the original question, I probably wouldn't wear it out of respect for my family members who fought and died for the south.

I wouldn't wear it. Then again, I probably wouldn't buy any shirt, so it doesn't really matter.

The above post is correct, sort of. The rectangular flag was Forrest's and the Confederate Navy Jack. Lee's flag was square, but was

the same idea. The rectangular flag is unofficially known as the Southern Cross.

Just to clearify, at no point did "I" state the logo was based on stars & bars....

no sir you did not, there were couple of other posts that left the impression it was based on the "Stars and Bars" and I appolize to you for stiring crap in your thread.

• Like 1

I fly the "Bonnie Blue" Flag instead of the "stars and bars" so as not to be associated with the racist hillbillies stereotypes.

Just for historical accuracy, Juggernaut's flag is not based on the "Stars and Bars", it is based on the "Army of Northern Virginia" Battle Flag designed by Gen. P. G. T Beauregard, just one of the Battle Flags used by the South.

this is the "Stars and Bars"

starsandbars.jpg

As for the original question, I probably wouldn't wear it out of respect for my family members who fought and died for the south.

I wouldn't wear it. Then again, I probably wouldn't buy any shirt, so it doesn't really matter.

The above post is correct, sort of. The rectangular flag was Forrest's and the Confederate Navy Jack. Lee's flag was square, but was

the same idea. The rectangular flag is unofficially known as the Southern Cross.

Actually, the Sothern Cross is a star constilation that appears on the Australian National Flag grimace.gif

I'm just being facetious, but just to claify I'm not uneducated, I was just refering to the original flag as the "stars and bars" because I was responding to someone on the thread that referred to it as such and I wasn't going to go through the trouble to correct them. victory.gif

Edited by bigdaddyhatty