American Made Mags

There have been two people lately saying that they will be producing mags for the S12. Z1500 and a guy named badz2801. Havent seen many updates from Badz. Both claim within the next month they will be ready for sale.

Edited by stokstad
Who is going to make Saiga mags?

12ga, .410ga?

I am asking because my company can make them. But before I dedicate a full production run to them I am trying to find the market share I could have.

From what I see alot of people want them, but so far nobody is anywhere close to producing them.

I would like to hear from everone on this.

Hey,

I've pretty much got the 12ga. mags figured out. They'll be in production shortly. But I think you'd have a good market doing a 10rnd 20ga mag. The 20ga is in the same category as the 12ga. in that only 5rnd mags will be being imported from Russia. Maybe just ask around here what people want the most, .308 high caps might be popular too.

Kevin

An issue is sales volume required for something to be cost effective. Most manufacturing methods require a certain level of production to justify the tooling costs. If not, other methods, though more expensive per item, are more cost effective than tooling up for a production run that exceeds demand.

NO other Saiga mag will even compare to the for a Saiga-12 mag in any variety of capacities. Whether or not it would still be cost effective is something you'd have to figure out for each product.

But I can't see any other Saiga mag having more than a fraction of the popularity of an S-12 mag. Doesn't mean it would be particularly low, but that's how I think it would compare to the 12, so look at the 12 to see if you could sell drastically less and still make it worth it.

Who is going to make Saiga mags?

12ga, .410ga?

I am asking because my company can make them. But before I dedicate a full production run to them I am trying to find the market share I could have.

From what I see alot of people want them, but so far nobody is anywhere close to producing them.

I would like to hear from everone on this.

I AM A NEW MEMBER. I JOINED FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF LOCATING MAGS FOR MY CONVERTED S12. IF SOMEBODY OFFERED AMERICAN MADE 10 (OR EVEN 5) ROUNDERS IWOULD WANT THEM SHIPPED OUT YESTERDAY. BY THE WAY GREAT FORUM. SEEMS TO ATTRACT MANY KNOWLEDGEBLE FIREARMS ENTHUSIASTS.

Produce some of those quad stacked 90(or is it 70?) round AK-74 magazines!!!  Those would sell like hotcakes at a fatcamp!

A double stack mag would be great, but it would be very tricky to work out because of the rim of the 12 gauge shell. I think that there was someone here a while back who had a cad drawing of a double stack idea.

What makes anyone think that all of us here are people? We have denizens of this site from various srecies, some may not even be mammals! A few of the exchanges have been "cold blooded"!

That said-this is the best corner af cyberspace ever!

G O B

P.S. American made mags-GOTTA have 'em!

What makes anyone think that all of us here are people? We have denizens of this site from various srecies, some may not even be mammals! A few of the exchanges have been "cold blooded"!

That said-this is the best corner af cyberspace ever!

G O B

P.S. American made mags-GOTTA have 'em!

New team saiga gear? "When the Posleen come, what's in your closet?"

"Who's you god king?"