S-12 Barrel Elongator

Hypothetical:

You own a Class 3, 8" SBS and wanted to travel to a state that doesn't allow Class 3 weapons. So you buy a 10" barrel extension and screw it on. Would that be legal, so long as you do no remove the extension?

No. You can't go back and forth.

Plus, the extension would have to be permanently attached to count as part of the barrel length.

• 1 month later...

Alexey is a good guy. Remember. The Dollar isn't as strong now. And it is a rare part. Not alot of call for it there from what I'm hearing.

My intent was to SBS my S-12 to S-12K size...approx 13". And if I wanted more velocity, and change of pattern with my standard military S-12 Flash Hider(W/O the aid of my chokes) to elongate my barrel.

After spending probably over $2,000.00 in parts to get my favorite gun where I want it. I see the barrel extension as a nice option.

If You don't.

That's fine too. I'm not looking for an 8" SBS only. Though I do see the appeal.

Just my opin.

BARREL ELONGATOR

sorry no pic.

no scanner.

page 103 of the Izhmash catalog that Urals is selling on ebay.

(which is awesome...both Urals, and catalog)

there are chokes, and paradoxes, and then....

woah!

looks to be an add-on barrel length with appropriate male on one end femal on other threading to elongate shaft!

LOL

sorry. that just sounded funny........

How do I find this elusive catalog? I tried Ebay and got no hits! I would like a Paradox but it doesn't show up on the web. I just want a Rifled Choke tube. Can you help