Giveaway: Izhmash/Saiga OE 7.62x39 10rd magazine. Ban state residents

Ban state residents ONLY please.

I gave one away a long time ago on here and i think i need some more good Karma....

So i have another OE Saiga 10rd 7.62x39 magazine that i'm giving away.

Two stipulations are:

1, You must live/reside (ship to address) in a State where mags with more then 10rd capacity are outlawed. (If you can legally own magazines that hold more then 10rds, then this giveaway is not intended for you) (i will include states with 15rd cap limits)

2, You must be a contributing member of this site, $5 is all it takes, or be able to verify that you are awaiting contribution approval.

All you have to do, is pick a number 1 through 100 and post it in this thread, along with the State you live in to be eligible. This will be open until 12 midnight CST Tuesday July 24th, so there is 1 week to contribute and get in on this.

Closest number WITHOUT going over, wins.

I will only mail it (USPS Priority) to a zip code in one of these states...

California

Hawaii

Maryland

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New York

I'll use a random online number generator on the afternoon of Wednesday July 25th to announce the winner.

US residents only, if that wasnt already clear.

Good luck.

000.gif

I'll be doing a couple more giveaways in the near future too, but they wont be limited to ban states like this one.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 10

It's my pleasure, gentlemen. It's amazing that not a single person is interested LOL.

Shooter; you might win by default!

I couldn't accept it, bro. I have a ton of pre-ban 30 and 20 round AK mags as it is, and I'm pretty sure I have a few factory 10's stashed somewhere. Taking your mag would be greedy, lol.

I appreciate it, though. Worst comes to worst, you get to keep another mag in your stash. You can never have too many mags. But I agree, I'm surprised no one has actually entered. Even if no one takes it, it's still very generous of you to offer it up.

• Like 1

Shooter, you're a stand up guy!

Sorry DrGonzo, you're about 13hrs late and i'm gonna stick to the rules i made. :\

I dont think i need to use a random number generator.....(i'm amazed at the outcome!)

Looks like we have an undisputable winner.

VR6Shooter, send me a PM.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 2