I saw this and fell out of my chair

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/26/12974774-suspect-in-florida-butt-enhancement-death-now-charged-with-manslaughter?lite

MIAMI -- A South Florida woman previously charged with injecting people with Fix-a-Flat in a black market buttock-enhancing business was arrested Thursday on a charge of manslaughter, authorities said.

Are you kidding me?

• Like 1

fuckin dumbshits. the lady in the pics looked like she used too much fix a flat. 021.gif

people do the stupidest shit. they should charge her ass with murder.

Edited by Captain Hero

Y'all know the 'lady' in the picture is actually a dude named Oneal right? He's a transvestite...

I don't mind this one bit, its natural selection at its finest. The idiots that paid this waste of life money for the procedures got what was coming to them, and the tranny was arrested and will be locked away. Good riddance IMO

Y'all know the 'lady' in the picture is actually a dude named Oneal right? He's a transvestite...

I don't mind this one bit, its natural selection at its finest. The idiots that paid this waste of life money for the procedures got what was coming to them, and the tranny was arrested and will be locked away. Good riddance IMO

Finnaly we found the weapons of ass destruction

• Like 6