Duck Creek Armory- Anyone own an "Eclipse"

Does anyone on the forum own an "Eclipse" Saiga 12 modification sold by Duck Creek Armory, Davenport, IA.

<<DELETED NON-BUSINESS MEMBER LINK>>

I have been trying to find reviews online but haven't come up with anything. I am curious how this modification would compare with the Trommix and Red Jacket upgrades.

Any thoughts, comments or experiences would be much appreciated. I'm not really set up do doing a lot of gunsmithing at home so I'm looking for something that's pretty much ready to shoot.

Thanks in advance!

I've been seeing partial and fully 922r converted saiga 12's in retail stores(fleet farm, gander mountain) and online. I'm not sure who is converting or what's been actually done to them. I think the ones converted are a bit over priced unless you's buying from the forums sponsors.

And I thought it was 9parts for 922r, not 6.

Edited by montec

I looked at the Eclipse for some time but it's just converted with easily added parts and a paint job, so I decided to make one similar but in my own style.

That company also sells one called the Dragon with a pistol grip only and no stock which some say on this forum is not even legal to sell or own. I don'y understand it as it seems like a double standard since Mossberg sells pistol grip shots guns by the truckload.

The Dragon is what really got me interested in building my own Saiga 12 as it was the first one I saw with pistol grip only and a barrel shroud, which I think is a really cool look.

Careful linking a vendor that is not a contributing member of this forum.

Can you direct me to contributing members that offer converted Saiga 12's similar to the "Eclipse"? Do you have experience with these or could you provide a recommendation of one that has similar features and is in a comparable price range? Thank you!

Edited by dogs1972

That gun is about $500 over priced. And they dont even fill the holes in the receiver.

I bet money the only shells it will run are full powered high brass loads too.

They have done nothing more then a DIY home gunsmith job and slapped a ridiculous price onto it.

Wise decision would be to spend your money elsewhere. Or do it yourself.

• Like 2

That gun is about $500 over priced. And they dont even fill the holes in the receiver.

I bet money the only shells it will run are full powered high brass loads too.

They have done nothing more then a DIY home gunsmith job and slapped a ridiculous price onto it.

Wise decision would be to spend your money elsewhere. Or do it yourself.

+1 my thought EXACTLY

I call that type of thing 'sucker game'..... dress it up, call it a cool name, and suckers will buy it. Will it run? You will not find out until it is too late and they probably do not offer any kind of performance guarantee.

Does anyone on the forum own an "Eclipse" Saiga 12 modification sold by Duck Creek Armory, Davenport, IA.

I have been trying to find reviews online but haven't come up with anything. I am curious how this modification would compare with the Trommix and Red Jacket upgrades.

Any thoughts, comments or experiences would be much appreciated. I'm not really set up do doing a lot of gunsmithing at home so I'm looking for something that's pretty much ready to shoot.

Thanks in advance!

Looks like a garden variety bolt on build any jr. forum member with a parts list and minimal tools could do.