Might have a hot little Asian chick that wants to shoot the saiga-12 for a video! What do you guys think? No she will not be wearing a school girl outfit...I already asked lol.

A string bikinibig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

lol I already asked that too! She doesn't think she has the body for it....I call bullshit!

• Like 3

Might have a hot little Asian chick that wants to shoot the saiga-12 for a video! What do you guys think? No she will not be wearing a school girl outfit...I already asked lol.

A string bikinibig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

lol I already asked that too! She doesn't think she has the body for it....I call bullshit!

Let us decide
  • Like 3

If she's Asian she most likely has the body of a 12 year old boy lol.

You my friend have never been with an Asian women.

My GF is of Asian descent. She's petite, good looking, great cook & mother, holds a masters degrees, big natural rack with a tiny waist, and loves to fuck.

On top of that she never says a word when I bring home a new gun.

Edited by Jetmech
  • Like 7
No she will not be wearing a school girl outfit...I already asked lol.

FRIENDSHIP OVER!!

just kidding

and um what do you think the answer is going to be... :D

should I try to talk her into it? I feel like I'm an expert in the subject haha

the sheer fact you have to ask this question puts your man card in questionlaugh.png

just kidding. i've read some of your posts. you've got a lifetime membership, no questions asked.

my answer? What do you mean, A video? why not , like, 5?

Edited by fatty alcohol
  • Like 1
What do you mean, A video? why not , like, 5?

I'll try to get as much usable footage as I can. When ever we go I'm able to squeeze 2 to 3 videos from it. This time Im going for 4 to 5 videos but we'll see lol. Plus I think my wife will get jealous if I start filming these women lol. I guess I'll have to edit, put together, and upload them to YouTube at night so she won't see LMFAO!....if she does I'm screwed!

My GF is of Asian descent. She's petite, good looking, great cook & mother, holds a masters degrees, big natural rack with a tiny waist, and loves to fuck.

WIN.

• Like 3

God bless!!

Is she Filipino? But more importantly, does she have a younger sister?

And PS: I'm Asian and have dated Asian women my whole life.

BLK-HWK-VET

If your looking for more hits on the videos, get more girls on the range. Sexy sells these days. Ya don't need bikini's, just a hint of what might be there. Of course if you do that some will make it out like your a perv. But I do believe that would be the minority.

Another suggestion would be targets, get some 5 gallon water jugs full of red cool aid, balloons full of talcum powder. Some thing that fly's when hit. Show differences in ammo used i.e. 12GA zombie round vs bird shot, TAP vs FMJ. Do some night shooting with tracers. Lots of stuff you can have fun with.

• Like 4
What do you mean, A video? why not , like, 5?

I'll try to get as much usable footage as I can. When ever we go I'm able to squeeze 2 to 3 videos from it. This time Im going for 4 to 5 videos but we'll see lol. Plus I think my wife will get jealous if I start filming these women lol. I guess I'll have to edit, put together, and upload them to YouTube at night so she won't see LMFAO!....if she does I'm screwed!

Wife fail.

• Like 1

Since we are already discriminating in good humor, I might as well join in and mention that Asian women are terrible drivers so you may want to take cover before going live.

Best of luck!

N

P.S. You're wife wont be complaining of your hot talents when you buy her a new car paid for by corporate sponsorship. :)

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

BLK-HWK-VET

If your looking for more hits on the videos, get more girls on the range. Sexy sells these days. Ya don't need bikini's, just a hint of what might be there. Of course if you do that some will make it out like your a perv. But I do believe that would be the minority.

Another suggestion would be targets, get some 5 gallon water jugs full of red cool aid, balloons full of talcum powder. Some thing that fly's when hit. Show differences in ammo used i.e. 12GA zombie round vs bird shot, TAP vs FMJ. Do some night shooting with tracers. Lots of stuff you can have fun with.

Ok went shooting and I only saw a pic online lol. She takes better pics and wasn't as hot as I'd thought....still pretty hot but not like her pics LMFAO! ................I'll post some pics I took of her and you guys decide. I'm still going to do the video and I'm going to steal someones idea (you'll know who you are lol) I'm going to call the video "HOTTIES WITH SHOTTIES!" and it will have recurring episodes when I can find a girl to do it lol.

What do you guys think?

BLK-HWK-VET

Ok went shooting and I only saw a pic online lol. She takes better pics and wasn't as hot as I'd thought....still pretty hot but not like her pics LMFAO! ................I'll post some pics I took of her and you guys decide. I'm still going to do the video and I'm going to steal someones idea (you'll know who you are lol) I'm going to call the video "HOTTIES WITH SHOTTIES!" and it will have recurring episodes when I can find a girl to do it lol.

What do you guys think?

she's not bad looking. hell i woke up with many bar whores that looked much worse. amazing.gif

she's still hot. but would be much hotter with less clothes on! Johnboy.gif