U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaking in Oxford, MS this month

I doubt he is going to talk about his role in the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. We are hoping that everyone in the area will pickup their two free tickets and either boycott the event or attend and ask questions.

if you don't have an ID and are a drug deal free weapons at the door?

• Like 2

That would be awesome if everyone got together and claimed all the tickets, then protested his ass outside instead of going in. The article says its a lecture so I'm sure there will no Q&A and if there is he certainly wont answer any questions regarding him being a lying piece of shit!!

This part of that article really stood out to me:

"He was assigned to the newly formed public integrity section in 1976 and was tasked to investigate and prosecute official corruption on the local, state and federal levels."

Seriously??? I hate that fucker even more now and I didnt think that was possible!!!

Edited by big-J
  • Like 7

he will likely speak to our youth about how to become anit-gun, corrupt jackasses and further the destruction of our justice system and constitution, all under the banner of racial integration.

sounds totally legit! now if we can get those attending to just burn their tickets...

• Like 2

I wasn't gonna reply, but after watching the video clip.... What a fucking self-righteous prick.

This guy looks like a frightened little boy.

Black Panthers, with bats in hand, coming to a voting booth near YOU!

Edited by Sim_Player

The invite is out there. LOL

Tickets are free. Anyone planning a trip down to listen?

http://news.olemiss....on#.UE5Lvo1lSux

Is he staying with you ? haha.gif