Contest #3, for the Carlson Comps Demon Comp/Breacher

Carlson Comps Demon Door Comp/Breacher, with barrel nut. (Courtesy of Tac47)

carlson.jpg

This is open to all Members.

It will conclude on Friday, Dec 21st at 21:00/cst

One entry per contestant.

Winner has 48hrs to claim their prize, or it forfeits to the next closest number.

This is a Best Short Story contest.

You write an original short story, which includes a Saiga 12 equipped with the Carlson's Demon Comp, used against the zombie hordes.

Your only job is to entertain me, I'm the Judge and Jury and will pick whatever I like the best.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 3

The year is 2074, the New World Order collapsed into utter chaos the year before.

The welfare rats had been conditioned to depend upon the NWO for everything, no need to do a damned thing, no work, no education, nada.

They were starving and started eating one another to survive, a new disease has emerged and they have become something like unto zombies.

Not much has changed really, they never did think for themselves nor act like anything but animals, but now they have only each other and us to eat.

Us, that would be those of us who refused to become dependent on the NWO.

We were forced out of the cities, forced to survive on our own in the country.

No problem, we farm & ranch, we home school our kids, we are resourceful and manage to live pretty well.

But now we suffer constant raids and depredation by the zombies.

They came last night, and they managed to breach the wall in weak spot.

At least half a dozen of them, and they managed to make off with the McMaster family's daughter.

Today we are hunting them, praying to catch them before they stop and eat the girl.

We found them, they're holed up in an old government welfare apartment complex.

The McMaster girl is obviously still alive, as we can hear them raping her.

Her screams are heartbreaking, she is only 15 and is a favorite of our tiny community.

We break into pairs hoping to enter at multiple points and overwhelm them with surprise and numbers.

Edging along the wall towards the front door, my heart is racing, I've been assigned to breach the door.

My S12 is the only shotgun in the group equipped to do so, it having a Carlson Demon breacher.

I can see that the door will be an easy one, piss poor government housing, everything was built like shit.

BANG! BANG! BANG!... BAM! The door is open, and in we go as we hear the back windows being smashed by the other's entries.

BANG! Down goes a zombie, BANG! And another! We hear several more shots from the back room.

My partner and I stop as we clear the front room, now there is only the bedroom and bathroom, the bedroom being cleared by the other guys, we don't want to risk being mistakenly shot by them.

"Front Clear!" I holler, "Back Clear!" we hear in return, there is only the bathroom now, the zombies are all accounted for , but where is the girl?

She must be in the bathroom. We find her in the bathroom, but we're too late. They'd not waited to finish their fun before dinner, she is clutching at her mangled breasts, blood pouring between her fingers.

I raise my S12 and mercifully end her suffering... I don't know what I'll tell her parents... And I don't think I'll ever sleep again.

Fucking zombies!

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

some time in the future.

I wake up to the sound of helicopters. Many of them flying over my home in a northeast direction. The thunder from them shaking the walls. wondering what the hell is goion on. I get on the phone but nothing. Then I realized the power was out as well. The kids waking up asking whats that noise? A couple hours go by after all the noise. I went out to the truck to try the radio to try and find out what is going on. All the stations were static as except for one AM station. Brodcasts talking about outbreak and mass crazyness. Trying to sort out the information listening carfully. It sets in that shit is realy hitting the fan. Still sleepy I load the kids in the truck, grab my s12 a case of 00 buck and head to my buddies house a fiew miles away in the country. On the road I see several wrecked vehicles and people scrambleing to get out of town. We arive at his house to find him and his family as scared as me and mine. Not shure we both are anxious to get out of town but with out a plan we decide to just sit it out there. And try and find out more of what is hapening. He and listend to the same station as i did till it went off air. He had seen some tv earlier that had talked of some extreme flue killing people in the south but didnt think much of it. We decided that it would be best to stick together and stay put for a couple days and try to make sence of what was going on. As time went on we thought everyting was just going to be ok but with no power or information we both grew restless. 3 days went by and still nothing from the outside world. no cars driveing no airplanes nothing. We decided to take a drive and check things out while his wife and all the kids stayed put. We headed back twards my house. As we got closer to town we started seeing lots of wrecked cars and dead people laying around. My dogs cats bird nothing alive. Holy shit he said this is crazy what the fuck do you think happend. Everyone was dead. We got to my house and gatherd as many suplies as we could from my house and headed back to his. On the way he spots a guy shaking and looking like he is haveing seshure. So we pull the truck over and check him out. Woe that dude is fucked up he said. I was like do you think he needs help. He said fuck no!! we dont know what kind of shit he's got. We just drove off and left him there. Getting back to his house his wife comes running out all freaked out said a crazed out woman had been banging on the back door and then went out to the wood shed and was shaking and freaking out. I chamberd a round in my 12 gauge and walked out there to check it out. The woman was all fucked up looking and not moveing. looked dead. I went over and poked her with the barrell. Nothing definantly dead. I went back and told the others she was dead too. This is crazy we all thought. What the fuck are we going to do with her. We all went in the house and tried to calm the kids down and ate som food. His wife had tons of questions. Neather me or my buddy wanted to tell what we saw in town. We told her eventualy and we all decided it was saifest to just stay put and keep away from town for a while. The kids went back to playing and we all had a beer and tried to relax. The next morning It had started to rain. and was all foggy. I went out to the woodshed to see the woman again and try to make a plan to take her down the road and get her out of here. Her body was gone. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and goose bumps came over me. This is fucking wered I thought. Where the fuck did she go? I looked around for a bit and found her tracks in the mud heading twards the back of the house. Thrugh the trees and shrubs I could see some movement. How the fuck is she up I thought. Getting closer I could see her stumbling around and makeing strange moaning sounds. I got a look at her face. Creaped out but I couldnt belive it. Her flesh was all grey and pale. I yelled at her to get the fuck out of here and aimed the s12 at her. As soon as she herd me she turned and started to come twards me. Faster and moaning louder. I yelled Get the fuck back Bitch!!! She didnt slow down. I shot her in the leg at about 10 feet from me. She just kept comeing. So I dumped the rest of the mag into her head. That put her down. Not much of her head left. All her blood and brains were black. I ran back into the house as everyone els was comeing out after hearing shots. I was freaked the fuck out. Told them all what had happend. They all were in shock. We all sat in the house watching out the windows and cheking outside all day. Night came and I dont think any of us got any sleep. Trying to decide what to do. Trying the cellphones and listenig to the radio static. The next morning. My buddy had an old log truck sitting out back with a CB radio in it. So we tried to get it working. Had to take the battery Out of his wifes car and hook it up. We tried all the chanels one at a time. Waiting for any kind of comunication. After going thrugh all the channels most of the day I herd what i though was a blip of a voice. I called my buddy over and we listend for what seemed like forever. Then Help!!!! Help!!! In a scared womans voice. We called back . We hear you! Who are you? She she was jennifer and locked her self in her husbands log loader and that there were people trying to get her. My buddy Knew her husband and they lived about 6 miles down the road. Ok we are on the way. We made a plan to go and save her shortly after. Told the kids and his wife to stay inside. We loaded up a couple guns and got in the truck. Raceing down there. Our adranline was pumping. We got there and at least 10 or 12 crazed out deads were all climbing over the loader. Thankfully the cab was caged. The sound of the truck made them all start comeing our way. I leand out the window of the truck with a full drum of buck and mowed down 4 or 5 of them. my buddy jumped out with his ak and shot a couple of them but the wernt going down. I yelled In the fucking head!!! Then he popped a couple into this real big motherfuckers head and he went down fast. We ran to the loader as more were comeing and got jenifer out. She was all in shock but ok. getting in the truck more were getting close. I grabed another mag and sprayd some more buck. Slowing them down. Click he mag was empty. Ther was one still comeing. So I charged and ran the demon muzel break right thrugh his fucking forehead. We all loaded up and got the fuck out of there. Jenifer said that it all hapend so fast and they were all over trying to get her. She had sat in the loader all night with them moaning and banging on it. She said she looked into there eyes and they were not human anymore. We got back to the house and everyone was real scared. We told the others of the crazy shit that had happend. We baricaded all the windows and doors for the night. The next morning. Not knowing what to do we all talked and decided to head further away from town to a old mining cabin up un the mountans. That I had came across while hunting a fiew years back. We loaded up in the truck and my buddys landcruiser all the suplies that would fit and hucke up a trailer with more stuff. Then set out for the cabin.

More in the next episode shocked.gif

Edited by deadeye
  • Like 3

I was sitting in the yard when the Zambes came, shot 100s them started pokeing them with the break.

Killed 1000s that day.

Yea, ya did say "Short".

That being said, I dont need or want the break.

This is gona be a good read as days go by.

Thanks Chile.

Sorry, Chile. I think It's the contest. I used all my essay writing skillz in HS Engrish class. I also do keep a daily unit log, behavior reports, and various other written items for work. Perhaps that's why my posts are usually short and to the point.

The comp is a great prize, though.

• Like 1

I dont have an S12, but I do have a Vepr 12, so I'll use that.

In the years following the ratification of the 2016 UN's ATT, the nation and the world were falling apart at a rapid rate. Currency was worthless, nobody was working and governments across the globe were overstepping their mark on their people. Most were enslaved. Government agencies were forcing people to get vaccinated with new high tech flu and cancer vaccines that seemed to be part of their forced healthcare mandatory programs. As it would come to pass, those that had been given these series of shots, have already begun to experience behavioral changes. Aggression increased, reasoning skills were destroyed and they seemed to go back to basics of instincts until they die. But that wasnt the end of them. Somehow the vaccines have restarted the brain brought them back in a manner nobody could have thought possible. Fuckin zombies.

The problem became so out of control, that the national guard was overun across the US. Many of the refugee centers were already full and millions of people were turned away and told to go to their homes. Major cities were on lock down from active duty military. Nobody in, and nobody out. Thats where the problems started. This was 6 months prior.

Most of the people that werent disarmed of their guns were real gun owning patriots, hunters, leo and criminals. The power grid was shut down not long after the initial outbreak. Most of the people have banded together in very small tribes and have resorted to some not so moral ways of surviving. Me and my group have been on a ridge here in TN that has been suprisingly easy to defend. we have been fighting off the hordes of brain dead fucks for some time now. My group takes turns going on watch and we have to keep the fires low at night not to give away our position. Not only from the plunderers, but the deadites as well. We try to save our ammunition for those that can shoot back, but when the we get overwhelmed when we make runs into town, we dont have much choice. We have resorted to raiding local empty homes and stores for supplies and have been successful for the most part. We only lost 3 people of our group since the shit went down.

We have to be cautious not get hurt. Medical supplies are slowly dwindling and becoming scarce. Even here in town. Fuel is getting low and we have to start going further out to gain more supplies. It may be better to migrate to another area with better resources, but we cant risk the trip. We've done good for food. We have the river and 2 large gardens that have given plenty of food for the winter. Ive been runnin a bit low on ammo for my AK-74, so I decided to put that one back for when we come under fire by shitbags trying to take our shit and overrun our camp. Since then, Ive been carrying my Vepr-12 wth a demon comp and some 12 rd. SGM mags for a few days.

It was my turn to take two men and go into town for some supplies. Its been about two weeks since our last run, but we had a guy get hurt and come down with an infection. We needed to hit the local hospital that had a makeshit FEMA shelter their before they got overrun. We try to travel at night, so we can utilize the cover of darkness. So we got the Bronco loaded with what we thought we may need. The first few miles aint so bad. But you can really tell once you start getting into the more populated areas. The smell alone is different. There were several vehicles littering the highway that have already been stripped of fuel, gas and anything else someone may need. once making it to the hospital's parking lot, we had to make the quick trip across the empty lot. We grabbed our packs and took our weapons of safe and headed into the lobby. We cleared the lobby and checked our dead space at every turn and made our way to the pharmacy.

Once at the pharmacy, we noticed that it had been cleaned out pretty good prior to our arrival. My buddies were pissed, and thought we were fucked, but I told them theres more. Theres a med room on every floor. So we looked at the maps and headed to the med rooms. Natrually, these doors were locked with some fancy bullshit. I took the V12 and breached the lock with two rounds using the demon comp and put a fresh mag in. Once in the room, we filled our bags with everything we could find. Mainly antibiotics. We spend around 2 hours in the hospital with suprisingly not undead fucks zeroing in on our location. The real problem came when we went to get back the to Bronco. We all carried a set of keys for the truck incase something was to happen to the guy with the keys. Upon our exit, we seen 8-10 dead fucks moping around in the loby where we entered. And more were making their way in. Must have been the shotgun that brought their attention. My buddies were toting converted Saigas in 7.62x39 and immediatly opened fire on their asses. It was something like you'd see in a movie. The zombies were in enfilade trying to get through the door, and thats when I seized the moment with the V12. I opened fire dispursing all 12 rds of the mag I had loaded with 3" 000 buck. They dropped rather fast and the way was cleared in almost a moments notice. We exited the hospital and across the parking lot to the Bronco. Tossing the backpacks we had filled in the back through the window I had rolled down prior to going in. Cranked her up and went on our way. Made it back in one piece that night. But the next trip may hold something else in store...

• Like 1

Hey now, it ain't the 21st and I write slow. here's mine:

12/21/2014

Hanging out watching the Seabags driving the field on the Niners. 00:15 left on the game clock, Bags need a touchdown to win. Wilson drops back------- DAGNABIT the TV goes out. Swearing out a few more bombs and realize the ceiling fan is coasting down. Damn power is out, pull out the phone. It’s a black unresponsive cube, chill up the back. Something is not right.

Flip on the surefire and go and check the generator, sure enough control is dead. Check the truck, just mechanical click. Ok must be EMP to take it all out. Time to setup camp. Broke open the cage for the backup radio, load that batteries. Hey the damn thing works! Faraday was a smart cookie.

Scanning channels, nothing just static. 15 bands, up and down the dial, only hear crackling. Enough of this depressing crap, move and get the rest setup.

Defensive perimeter setup, found spare controller for generator, had dinner. Time to hit the hay, lying there think Willis had to have piled drived Wilson anyway. Oh well lights out.

“Tinkle” eh what the, “tinkle” oh yeah everything is out, perimeter breach! Damn must be 3 AM and can’t see crap. Get up check the house nothing so far, “tinkle” ah backyard string. Should a passed on them damn six IZ-109’s I just had to have prior to the ban, and bought some good night vision goggles. Should have bought those AN-PVS 7’s MT was telling me about, “tinkle”. Well take the S12 and check the front, nothing moving. Out the front door, flank the back and try and get a decent spot to see. Nice and quiet now, easy around the side hill, “tinkle” faint and off to the right. Ok go slow now, the backyard is just over the rise, crawl to the top. Just another foot, squish oh yuck. Damn cat just had to shit right here, 20 Fing acres and it just had to have the runs right here. Ok, grab some grass, wipe it off quietly. Continue up to the rise, nothing there. Great view of the back, can kind of make out the can line. No movement, no sound. I’ll just stay and wait, and wait.

A faint glow, is that something moving? No ya idiot, the sun is coming up. Sure enough the red is starting to glow, well at least the sun still works. Keep watching, something was triggering the line. Day break, nothing moving no sound, up and over the rise. Not even squirrels are chirping, to damn creepy with no sound. Make the round of backyard line, no signs of anything. Had to have been an animal.

Back to the house, nothing in the house, no one out front. Breakfast a hearty meal of jerky and V8. Let’s play with that radio again. Going up the dial, a voice, finally a voice. “ Again this is an emergency broadcast from NPR radio” damn liberal radio. “The continental US is completely blacked out as a result of an EMP attack. US government sources are reporting that the North Korean satellite launched on 12/12/12 was really a nuclear device. It was detonated last night rendering all unprotected electronics useless. All citizens are urged to move to the nearest FEMA camp for aid.” Hmmm F that FEMA BS, I have what I need. “The President is urging restraint and does not wish to start a war with North Korea.” BANG, gosh darn it. Have to get another radio out of the cage. Wish these liberal pricks would wake up one of these days.

Six months later, well time to weed the garden, figure it will be another year before they get everything back. At least the parachutes did not follow the EMP. Neighbors have been good, trading food and supplies back and forth. Still can’t believe they let me have bar of gold for a case of toilet paper and a carton of smokes.

That little bastard Wilson did get the pass off, game ended in a tie. Can’t kick an extra point without the lights on.

• Like 1