I'm in no way one of those people who buy into the Dec. 21st end of the world thing, but I know there are people out there who do. One of my co-workers said he will be keeping his kids home from school and spending the day with them at home, just because he knows there are some crazy ass people out there. Do you think there will be any widespread or individual acts of complete stupidity this Friday because of this so-called prophecy? Are you taking any special measures to make sure no end of the world lunatics do anything to you or your families?

I will do what I do everyday. Load up the EDC items, make sure I am over a half a tank of gas, make sure the GHB is in the truck and carry on. One should be ready everyday, not just one big_smile.gif

Now I will make a change later in the day, as I have to make a trip to see my new grandson, might add a little extra for the trip.

God willing, I'll be closing on my new house that day.

Congratulations!

I'll just be ready as I am every day. I don't think there will be any doomsday crazies around here but maybe in bigger cities close by. I have to work that night so I can have 4 days off for Christmas.

Keep your doors and windows locked and your rifles and pistols cocked. I won't let some nut case thinking it's the end come and hurt me or mine.

Yeah, come to think of it, I'd be more worried that someone else freaking out would want to hurt me. Maybe I should consider this possibility.

I'm in no way one of those people who buy into the Dec. 21st end of the world thing, but I know there are people out there who do. One of my co-workers said he will be keeping his kids home from school and spending the day with them at home, just because he knows there are some crazy ass people out there. Do you think there will be any widespread or individual acts of complete stupidity this Friday because of this so-called prophecy? Are you taking any special measures to make sure no end of the world lunatics do anything to you or your families?

Shoot, go to a gun store or related website. It sure seems like an EOTW situation. horror.gif