Feinstein on her concealed carry permit

Should I even click on the video to hear what this demon is spewing?

I don't want to end up like the guy above ^^^^^

Well I watched it and now my appetite is shot out the window. I have always despised that evil b*****. Oh sh**, now I'm conicedered a terrorist.

Edited by MfWiC
  • Like 1

Typical Libtard hypocrisy.

Just another shining example of the "I work for the government, so I should have gun, and you the average citizen are not smart enough to own one. I'm taking you're guns away for your own protection."

What a two faced CUNT!

Semi-breaking news: Feinstein claims to no longer have a concealed carry permit. Well, it's not like she needs one any way. She would happily carry illegally - nothing will ever happen to her.

http://thehill.com/b...-permit-anymore

Problem is, she supposedly has TWO firearms that she has registered to herself (traceable by serial number). She probably just turned in the shittier of the two handguns for show.

Turned or not. She had a carry permit, said she was out for blood.

This should be sent to every Libtard you know. Likely they won't do any research to prove otherwise since they can't think for themselves.

Propoganda is a powerful thing. We need to show the public how two faced she is and question her moral compass. Which lobby has paid her off to go anti gun? Show Libtards its about money and nothing. De-minish her reputation by telling the truth.

I remember when I was a kid growing up in N bay area not liking that bitch.

Now that hypocrite cunt annoys the shit out of me no less.

Government saying they are better than the people paying there salary. History repeating.

All this govt posture is the same that forced revolutionary war.

I'm with the govmit and I'm here to help, I know how best to do this, all you need to do is bend over and take it..........we can do this the easy way or the hard way, your choice. But in the end you ARE going to be assfucked....and we'll tell everyone how much you liked itred_heart.gif

Merry Christmas!

Turned or not. She had a carry permit, said she was out for blood.

This should be sent to every Libtard you know. Likely they won't do any research to prove otherwise since they can't think for themselves.

Propoganda is a powerful thing. We need to show the public how two faced she is and question her moral compass. Which lobby has paid her off to go anti gun? Show Libtards its about money and nothing. De-minish her reputation by telling the truth.

i am not so sure its a lobby...i assume that its not really brady campaign, cause they are broke and lacking in numbers, so really its more disconcerting that its her OWN postion to hate freedom....she reminds me of the lady of the from the hunger games....