Firebird Precision is now a business member

From the beginning of the importation of the MKA 1919, Firebird has been the leader in innovation for this firearm.

We manufacture over 30 individual components for this gun, including our new complete billet aluminum lower receiver.

Many of our components have never been sold to or even been seen by the general public and were only available to customers who have ordered complete 3 gun competition "race" guns.

In the last year and a half, hundreds of MKA 1919s have passed through this shop. This gives us a fairly extensive knowledge base, including data collected by serial number relevent to dimensions and tolerance in every major component of this gun across hundreds of examples.

All of our products are manufactured on state of the art CNC equipment, to very exacting standards.

Many discussions and pictures of Firebird products have been introduced to this forum, and we were not at liberty to elaborate on them as we were not business members.

Now that we have joined the business community, we will do what we can to help members who may have questions or issues with the 1919.

We will also release all of our services and most of our products to public sale.

Firebird is primarily a manufacturer and custom shop, and while we will do some retail sales, Carolina Shooters Supply is the primary distributor of our products and will soon have access to the entire Firebird line of MKA parts.

Jim

• Like 1

The new lower will be around or under $300.00

Material cost can be greatly reduced when ordering in larger amounts, and I donk know the first full production numbers.

also as production processes get up to their optimum, that cuts machine time

This is a ball park guess, but I want it as reasonable as possible

I wont know the exact cost until I run the first full production, one or two hundred units.

The first few pre production receivers will go off to anodize on friday as well as a few to hydrographics, so I may post pics mid next week depending on how fast they get done.

In any event, they will be at shot show for media day, and in the RAAC booth for the rest of the show.

This new product is the TAC-12 Tactical and Competition 12 ga shotgun

The complete line of Firebird parts for the MKA are interchangable, including the ARR ramp system.

Jim

• Like 3
From the beginning of the importation of the MKA 1919, Firebird has been the leader in innovation for this firearm.

We manufacture over 30 individual components for this gun, including our new complete billet aluminum lower receiver.

Many of our components have never been sold to or even been seen by the general public and were only available to customers who have ordered complete 3 gun competition "race" guns.

In the last year and a half, hundreds of MKA 1919s have passed through this shop. This gives us a fairly extensive knowledge base, including data collected by serial number relevent to dimensions and tolerance in every major component of this gun across hundreds of examples.

All of our products are manufactured on state of the art CNC equipment, to very exacting standards.

Many discussions and pictures of Firebird products have been introduced to this forum, and we were not at liberty to elaborate on them as we were not business members.

Now that we have joined the business community, we will do what we can to help members who may have questions or issues with the 1919.

We will also release all of our services and most of our products to public sale.

Firebird is primarily a manufacturer and custom shop, and while we will do some retail sales, Carolina Shooters Supply is the primary distributor of our products and will soon have access to the entire Firebird line of MKA parts.

Jim

Very much overdue.

We wish you much successes.

Tear 'em up brother.

-A-

Can I put my order in now?

You can call in with customer info and get on the list for this, no prepayments accepted, It just holds your spot in order.

I will put up a complete list of MKA parts and prices in the next few days.

Thanks

Jim

Firebird Precision 505-847-0108

• Like 1

So excited for this part! Thanks for bringing it to market. My MKA is on it's way for new ramp! But I am also on the list for one of your lowers.

In addition to fixing the ramp issue, and making the lower more durable, this new lower will add much needed weight to the gun, for those of us who use it for competition. Maybe I can even take my lead weight out of the stock!

Not going to be much longer and you will be able to buy an all US made MKA. Pretty much just need uppers and a barrel.

A better made barrel would be fantastic! Something a little heavier, better cone, less recoil and better with slugs. Maybe ported! Yay!

Any barrel makers out there an option?