Cabellas has herters on sale for $4.99/box and $5 shipping on orders over $99, if you have a cabellas in your state you will pay sales tax also. Good deal in today's market, probably won't last long. There is a promo code for the shipping, here is a link to the thread on my local board,

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1870299#post1870299

• Like 1

Thanks for info HOG76! Half a case for .25 a round to the door isn't too bad right now.

Picked some of this up last year with a free shipping deal. It ran fine.

Been wanting more plinking 7.62. Trying to stay out of my GT and good HP Mil Classic stash as long as possible.

Edited by NM0

Have to enter the shipping promo code and be over $99. 21 boxes will do it. Just grabbed 22 boxes. Shoots like tula. I've used it before along with the 9mm and had no issues with that either. I'ts going through an AK. As long as it goes bang right.

Edited by rnemhrd
Why am I seeing 6.99 a box when I log on?

Use the link in the OP. That ad still works. If you go to the site you get regular pricing. Ammo links are ok still correct? HERE http://www.cabelas.com/product/HERTERS-762X39-AMMO20/1440283.uts?avad=48247_d3a7647d&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF Shipping code for $5 shipping over $99 13FLAT

Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1