Ok guys, I for one was very very glad at the news that Indy, Cobra, and Wolverine were made moderators here. In light of all the crap that's gone on, which is nothing unusual for moderators at one point or another, where even those with the best intentions can seem to be against the mods when they have a particular opinion or criticism, I wanted all of us who are glad to see the new mods stand up and be counted.

This doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they've done. Just that you're thankful that they're now on the job.

Take it from a mod elsewhere that it takes time for a mod and a forum to develop relationships and usually mods (at least in my case) get a gradually increasing level of experience. These guys have gone in full swing without previous experience (and that doesn't mean they'll do poorly, but it can affect burnout) and hanging on this long without killing themselves or others is a feat in and of itself.

If you aren't glad that we have these new mods, please don't say anything on this thread.

If you have suggestions or ideas, please use other threads.

This is simply to stand up and say, regardless of any criticisms you might have, that you are glad these three new guys are moderating. They need your support. I know I do where I moderate, and it's made all the difference.

+1, all good dudes with a lot to contribute to the growth of what will hopefully become an emerging market gun. This forum is at the ground floor, especially in the area of shotguns and needs good contributing members. I'm personelly here for the tech side of things. Although I find some of the rant from ass holes like McUZI funny in nature, it pisses me off to no end to see it spoil a good thread, or only come back to bash a mod or a member again and again. Glad they stepped up to the plate for what can be a thankless job.

try being the only mod on a forum. its a trip. I know that most of you all dislike or even really dislike myself, which is fine and dandy. now you have three other people you can look to for decisions to be made.

and ill tell ya what...*I* for one and damned glad to have some good help around here.