A couple of builds today

Can you make some more 922r parts?! (trigger assembly!!) No one has them in stock...

I keep looking at those builds and want to do that with mine!

Speaking of hand guards, How about those detailed comparisons? I need to figure out which I want to buy...

Well , we have SOME of the parts for a trigger, waiting on a couple parts we don't make. it will come with , trigger , disconnector , trigger spring, disconnecter spring , extra power hammer spring . we may have to make new trigger pins, we have had 3 out of 6 this week that had VISIBLE bends in them, and will not fit the new metal trigger.

Forgot , it will come assembled with blind pin, just drop it in, push trigger pin through, DONE.

Changing the hammer/spring is a little more difficult, I really need three hands to make it easy, it's not hard, but being able to keep the holes lined up to ge the pin in takes 2 hands, at least for me.

Here's the difference between the two, not sure why it keeps putting it upside down. The only difference will be the length.

shorty1.jpg

• Like 1

I clamped a pair of vice grips on it put it on the floor with my knee on the receiver and broke it right loose. Mine was tighter then hell! It left some marks on it but I did it up front where it does not matter and you can't see it anyhow. You have to take it off every time you want to pull the bolt out to clean it.. So get used to doing it and taking paint off

It's not a problem at all for me but you have those immature firebird employees that have to be haters. Guess Jim was not clear the first time when he said his employees would not be involved it this shit anymore.

I guess they gotta talk big since they can't answer the phone or come close to shipping product in a decent time frame.

trigger parts...will you take pre-pay???

I kinda hate to on this, since we are relying on an outside vendor for one of the Items, and have NO IDEA when/IF we will receive that item.

On parts we make , no problem , as WE are in control if production/delivery.

Kinda like our problem with the drive block(outside vendor,anodizing) doesn't come through with agreed delivery dates.

So we are setting up to do that process in-house.

We have enough parts to put together 500 trigger sets, so AS SOON as we receive the one item they will ship quick.

Edited by toothandnail
It's not a problem at all for me but you have those immature firebird employees that have to be haters. Guess Jim was not clear the first time when he said his employees would not be involved it this shit anymore.

I guess they gotta talk big since they can't answer the phone or come close to shipping product in a decent time frame.

What's with all the attitude? I came to this forum to learn as much as possible about the MKA 1919 and when I can help, share a little of my experience.