Barring all government regulations that could come or already exist, believing there will be no problems with ammo supplies or obtaining replacement parts and mags for my one rifle I’d want to go with a:

Select Fire,

Suppressed,

6.5 Grendel.

With my belief the government is going to wipe their ass with the Bill of Rights and parts and ammo are going to get harder to find I’d go with:

A Lever Action

.357 so if I get to keep a pistol I could share ammo

I think we'd all go select/suppressed, but it was what, in your collection would you keep. At least that the spirit of what I read.

If we are going all-out, AK-47.

• Like 1

in my current "collection" I'm pretty much screwed. viewing it that way I've got to pick from a old 22 single shot, a 9mm Glock carbine unit, and my last 5.56 AR carbine. So now I'm just an AR guy, boy you took all the fun about dreaming out of this one. unhappy.gif

guess this is out too:

post-26137-0-61668400-1361388436.jpg

Edited by 20-Mags
  • Like 2
Barring all government regulations that could come or already exist, believing there will be no problems with ammo supplies or obtaining replacement parts and mags for my one rifle I’d want to go with a:

Select Fire,

Suppressed,

6.5 Grendel.

With my belief the government is going to wipe their ass with the Bill of Rights and parts and ammo are going to get harder to find I’d go with:

A Lever Action

I think we'd all go select/suppressed, but it was what, in your collection would you keep. At least that the spirit of what I read.

I know I'm going against the grain, but no select for me. Only hits count.

From what I have in the safe, it's the FAL.

gallery_4831_950_251809.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

I'd have to go with my Seekins Precision AR-15 in .223 along with my CMMG .22LR conversion kit and HTG Aris suppressor. Shoots long or short, loud or quiet. Plus I can carry a lot of .22 if I have to go on foot. (which I hope to never have to do!)

Doug

post-22191-0-84593300-1361394709_thumb.jpg

I am not going to make that decision

^^^This^^^

If you admit (here or to yourself) that you could / would chose and live with just one firearm "if you had to", you leave yourself open, in the eyes of the gun-grabbing liberal, as being agreeable to being legally limited to "Just one" - then, later, none...

I am not okay with that...

I have my favorites, but I WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO JUST ONE, OR TWO, OR THREE OR.... INFINITY.

When it's time to need to make that decission, then it's time to use them to not have to make that decission...

Macbeau sends....

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1
I am not going to make that decision

^^^This^^^

If you admit (here or to yourself) that you could / would chose and live with just one firearm "if you had to", you leave yourself open, in the eyes of the gun-grabbing liberal, as being agreeable to being legally limited to "Just one" - then, later, none...

I am not okay with that...

I have my favorites, but I WILL NOT BE LIMITED TO JUST ONE, OR TWO, OR THREE OR.... INFINITY.

When it's time to need to make that decission, then it's time to use them to not have to make that decission...

Macbeau sends....

I agree. But what Im talking about is not whether or not to give them up and live with it, but more to get an idea of what we would prefer from our collection.I couldnt see me toting around 15+ long guns and 8+ pistols all the time either, if the time arose. lol.

In that regard, I'd think along the "PRACTICAL" 3-gun set up....

I'd grab my Draco SBR and/or my Ithaca 37 SBS and/or my Rock Island CS Tactical.

In that order.

If I had to choose one, I'd pick the one that I had the most ammo handy for.

The rest would be (reluctantly) destroyed.

Macbeau sends...

• Like 2

Select Fire,

Suppressed,

6.5 Grendel.

A Lever Action

I know I'm going against the grain, but no select for me. Only hits count.

From what I have in the safe, it's the FAL.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/uploads/gallery/gallery/album_950/gallery_4831_950_251809.jpg

I totally see where you are coming from, and I agree for the most part. However, the select fire has the option of suppressive fire, which could be useful in suppressing fire when maneuvering. That said, I think I'd still shoot a few round machine-gun style rounds now and then just to do it!

I agree. But what Im talking about is not whether or not to give them up and live with it, but more to get an idea of what we would prefer from our collection.I couldnt see me toting around 15+ long guns and 8+ pistols all the time either, if the time arose. lol.

Don't they have wheel barrels in the south? Mount a couple of "something belt fed" on the sides, ammo cans in the middle, and other long guns on top. I would also mount a cow catcher, to shove the infidels out of your way. Pistols are easy. 2 ankles, 4 belt, 2 chest.

I will defy this topic until the very end! NEXT CHALLENGE? smile.png

edit: Oh!! Maybe put one of those rubber hang down nutsacks that you see guys put on their trucks to the back of the battle barrel. That way, the infidels will die with a smile on their faces and a mouthful of nuts.

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 2

Don't they have wheel barrels in the south? Mount a couple of "something belt fed" on the sides, ammo cans in the middle, and other long guns on top. I would also mount a cow catcher, to shove the infidels out of your way. Pistols are easy. 2 ankles, 4 belt, 2 chest.

I will defy this topic until the very end! NEXT CHALLENGE? smile.png

What i have now will hopefully end up in me having something(s) belt-fed and, god willing, a wheel barrow - or better!.

Thinking the liberator pistol in WWII, or - think "Red Dawn" - the 80's version...

Wolverines!

Macbeau sends...

Edited by macbeau
  • Like 1
I know this isn't the point of this thread, but I cannot dismiss the sentimental value of my grandfather's shotgun. Even when he was nearing the end, he wouldn't dare let my mom put it in the closet out of site. <dang, I miss him!>

It was his best friend. He probably cared more for that shotgun than anything else he had.

but the S-308 would likely be hanging off the wife's shoulder

Sorry, but that just doesn't sound right.

Whats wrong with a bra equipped S-308? greedy.gif

I guess there's nothing wrong with a lady who has a strong back.

This whole thing got me depressed on the woeful status of my “collection”. 3 rifles with nothing special to my name, damn.

Have been giving the son some stuff selling other stuff, it may be time to do a bucket list dream gun. All it takes is money and maybe some gobberment documentation depending on how far I want to dream.

Sure to piss the wife off but if I don’t spend the money she’ll just piss it away paying bills or buying food or junk like that.

Let’s see where do we shop for one high cap, short barreled, select fire, and suppressed rifle to go. Oh yeah I’ll need a large beer and onion rings with that order.

This whole thing got me depressed on the woeful status of my “collection”. 3 rifles with nothing special to my name, damn.

Have been giving the son some stuff selling other stuff, it may be time to do a bucket list dream gun. All it takes is money and maybe some gobberment documentation depending on how far I want to dream.

Sure to piss the wife off but if I don’t spend the money she’ll just piss it away paying bills or buying food or junk like that.

Let’s see where do we shop for one high cap, short barreled, select fire, and suppressed rifle to go. Oh yeah I’ll need a large beer and onion rings with that order.

I've been considering much the same, though I don't really think I will do it for a while. Here's the up-shot. The gun will only gain value over time so you have a no-money-lost situation, unless they ban transfer... if so, its like walking a fine line there!

in my current "collection" I'm pretty much screwed. viewing it that way I've got to pick from a old 22 single shot, a 9mm Glock carbine unit, and my last 5.56 AR carbine. So now I'm just an AR guy, boy you took all the fun about dreaming out of this one. unhappy.gif

guess this is out too:

Reminds me of the Rolling Stone's song "Cherry, oh Cherry baby" lol. On their "Black And Blue" album.

Edited by coronet