How much of what we have been told is true? How much is not? The more I look at actual video footage, from various sources, the more the story, as told, doesn't add up.

Why, if true, would there be so many discrepancies? Why would the event need to be embellished, if that's what is going on.

Have you ever played ring-around-the-building? If so when? Going back for more donuts and coffee? It's in the video footage.
The part about the police running into a school, as broadcast by CNN, the school is not Sandy Hook. See the attached Goggle screen prints of the two schools. Check it out yourself. Maybe CNN got there footage mixed up, just like their Russian and Greek riot footage, Or?

Can you think of an answer to these questions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7dnJFq7lJU
I can answer your question with a question.

Why do they call it television programming?

'Cuz people buy into it.

With or without the media, Im more concerned about the issues that lie ahead, and look to the past events to help get a better glimpse at what is possible in the days to come.

• Like 1

The big one for me is the footage of one of the "victims" father where he was laughing right before talking to the news cameras. After he was done laughing its almost like he was getting into an emotional state like an "actor" would. The the "family picture" of the same father. It was taken outside and everyone was wearing a white shirt. It was the dad, mom and three daughters. The little girl on the righthand, the victim, side of the photo raised questions. Like 1: why, if she was the oldest one, would her head and eyes be smaller then her younger sisters 2: if you look at the rest of the families hair lines you can see hairs that are out of place and stray off into the background of the picture but when you look at the girl on the rights hair her hairline is perfect! 3: the little girl is next to and behind her dads leg and in front of the dads leg are some strands of tall grass and where the grass should continue past his leg and in front of his daughter it just abruptly stops right as it hits her whit shirt.

I'll try to find the video of that!

• Like 3

I agree with the above, but the footage from another school, and the faceook dates and times being off are big red flags. For the former, you can see it with your eyes, but the dates and times on the facebook posts are also killer. I deal with computers and dates and times all the time, my work is very sensitive to it, and I have found discrepancies before, many times. But guess what, categorically it was the person who was wrong, or lying, and the computer's time is always right. I was hoping as I saw more I would change my mind, but I really do see subterfuge here. Someone has to explain these for me to lend credence to anything at this point.

And to the proffessor? If you wanted to discredit someone and you were the media, what would you do? They could have confirmed the career of the dad in the video, or that sandy hook really looked as in the videos, but they didnt. WTF do we have to do wake people up?

Edited by Remek
  • Like 1

The more I see, the more I believe it was staged or a hoax.

As constantly as "Sandy Hook" this or that has been in the news over the past couple of months, no new video has come out. No new pictures. No new witness accounts.

Didn't it take about a year after 9/11 and Katrina for all of the new footage and such to stop showing up? Granted, a school shooting isn't the same as 9/11, but the media sure isn't letting go of the story, just the additional evidence.

• Like 1

Notice that in any of the family pics, the dad's arm is never around her as if she was never there? Or he hated her,

Very true. If I were taking any family photo I'd make sure my kids were in my arms, all of them, even if I had 20! With my kids, I already do this. Damn. We are being lied to. Not thatni didnt suspect it, but this evidence just keeps piling up! Edited by Remek

If I had just lost a child the day before, I certainly wouldn't be talking to the press, I would feel a lot like I did the day after Obamas re-election, in complete dispair and emotionally drained.

I don't normally buy into conspiracy theories but, this definitely is fishy.

He may have been hoping for a MASSIVE public outcry for more restrictive gun legislation in the following days, just like the school massacre in England that essentially banned all usable firearms but, it didn't happen, thanks to our U.S. Constitution.

As time goes by, they are loosing traction on this issue but, we still have to "fight" our local and state legislatures. Paint "targets" on their backs and "shoot" them an E-mail letting them know how you feel.

When he leaves office, I hope ALL the rats come out with stories to tell, including Hillary.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1
Who would have thought, 20 years ago, that believing in Truth, Justice and the American Way of Life (individual liberties) would put you in the "Right Wing Radical" Category, in America? Not me.

Not only that, but who would have thought, 20 yrs ago that kids wouldnt be allowed to be kids? I sure didnt think Id ever see the day.

• Like 1
He may have been hoping for a MASSIVE public outcry for more restrictive gun legislation in the following days, just like the school massacre in England that essentially banned all usable firearms but, it didn't happen, thanks to our U.S. Constitution.

This is exactly what he thought. Even when I thought it definitely happened as they are telling us, I knew that he was acting in manner that said, "See kids, this is what happens when people have [my chosen-to-outlaw] guns. Now you kids have to grow up. Put your [my chosen-to-outlaw] guns down, I am fair and I won't touch your other guns [today], but these must go, period." Nothing in his original speech spoke of anything but treating us as petulant children. I do believe he underestimated this group though. While most any group will sit and take that shit, gun owners, at least from my experience, are thinkers. Hell, you have to be to make sure you aren't caught skirting the law. I think he didnt realize that, because, after all, he knows nothing about firearms.

Here's the saddest part, part of me wishes this all to be faked and to be realized by everyone, and it will wake up the sleeping masses.

Edited by Remek

Here's the saddest part, part of me wishes this all to be faked and to be realized by everyone, and it will wake up the sleeping masses.

Don't know what that would be sad. No dead kids and people get their brains turned back on! That would be a great day for all of us!

Agreed on the positive aspect, but it would be the final confirmation of a government intent on doing nefarious things with our nether regions. I know, we know we are being screwed, but the final open confirmation of it would definitely set our country on fire for a while. I see national guard being called forth, troops stranded in foreign lands, police all over the board, riots galore, and basically the end of my children's fairy tale life.