vepr-12 side folder stock at

in their SGN's add has them listed at por,stock is welded in place. i called but got the message of too busy to answer, so i'm waitn on my e-mail quote.

vepr12003.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

update, Actually we're still waiting on all of the paperwork to clear before we
can ship any, but we're projecting to have them available early spring
the last time I checked. the Vepr 12 and Vepr 1V firearms and the folding stock
is fixed in the open position due to import regulations. If you need
additional info please let me know.
Best regards,
Josh

--
Josh Pierce
Media Design / Marketing

Edited by mpoppel41
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I guess that looks pretty screwed up first post an all. My bad.   Here are the pics even though seven62 was quicker on the draw.   44  

I just want my stock from Oleg.

so would i

If you notice the ad details, the listing is completely wrong. the vepr 12 is listed twice, the first vepr 12 is actually a 223 not 12 gauge. also, it says it comes with one 5 round magazine, so they have lifted the wrong picture and posted it into the ad, so most likely it is the same first and second wave of vepr 12's we have imported. the angled back receiver vepr 12 with the wooden thumbhole stocks are the newest vepr 12's to hit the US market. let us know if you ever get through to them to confirm the stock.

I would sure like to have one with a complete folding stock and mechanism if all that was required was replacement of US parts for compliance and cutting a weld off. If it is missing the folder mechanism and/or the cheekpiece assembly, that takes a lot away from it to me.

Sounds good, it's been a long wait, thanks for the news

I just want my stock from Oleg.

the eta is march 12, but i won't hold my breathe.

Right on! Thanks.I have emailed them but haven't heard back. Fingers crossed.

Hey Sunnybean have you decided on a builder?

OK. Thanks. I am hoping he will open up for more stock set orders sometime soon so I can order a set. I guess I found these shotguns a little too late to order from this batch. Does he answer emails at all? I have emailed a few times at the address on the website and never get a response.

Edited by vette447

posted today:

28.02.13 - In reply to our recent attempt to speed up the shipping of Molot parts by courier delivery service, this is a message received today from our agent in Vyatskie Polyany: "I have placed an order for 200 pcs. of 10-rd magazines for VEPR-12. The rest parts are ordered and manufactured by Molot already. Shipment of this parts will be done by air in the end of March together with two our firearms orders (Veprs). There is no sense to ship the parts separately because of the shipping cost. There is no DHL office in Vyatskie Polyany where Molot is situated" ALL Vepr-12 parts are reserved for customers who paid in advance earlier.. We are NOT taking any more orders for the time being..

posted today:

28.02.13 - In reply to our recent attempt to speed up the shipping of Molot parts by courier delivery service, this is a message received today from our agent in Vyatskie Polyany: "I have placed an order for 200 pcs. of 10-rd magazines for VEPR-12. The rest parts are ordered and manufactured by Molot already. Shipment of this parts will be done by air in the end of March together with two our firearms orders (Veprs). There is no sense to ship the parts separately because of the shipping cost. There is no DHL office in Vyatskie Polyany where Molot is situated" ALL Vepr-12 parts are reserved for customers who paid in advance earlier.. We are NOT taking any more orders for the time being..

I'm glad I ordered when I did.

• Like 1
posted today:

10-rd magazines for VEPR-12. ?

I'm glad I ordered when I did.

Me tooo! 032.gif

Me threeee, thanks for the info AZG,

I kind of figured you were getting one of these, you being a stickler for the original and classic builds

Edited by defequisimo