I guess Beretta is in a tough place, but ti peeves me they arent stronger with the state. I see words about concern that people in the state could not buy their weapons, but it seems to boil down to whether or not they can legally sell their firearms under the laws, and not haiving to do with the citizens of MD.

I dont want to see Beretta go under, but I never cared for their shit anyways.

Robert Blake is an obnoxious prick who has become totally insufferable since that brain dead jury acquitted him of murdering his wife.

I rank him right down there with OJ Simpson and William Shatner. If there is a hell, people like this is why we need it.

I'm more or less OK with Pee-wee Herman though.

• Like 3
I dont want to see Beretta go under, but I never cared for their shit anyways.

I don't want to see any gun/ammo manufacturer move or go out of business because of this bull shit.

I shot a friends Beretta semi auto shotgun. That thing was sweet. Very smooth action on it.

They wouldn't have far move to friendlier shores, as Virginia is for Lovers of Guns red_heart.gif

I've heard complaints about their products from folks on this forum, but I own a modle 92 and have never had any problem with it. I also know someone who bought the shotgun and just raves about it.

I am very skeeerd every time I travle up the eastern shore, nightmare stories of things happening to folks getting pulled over by the cops over there and having a firearm on them, or even in the car.

Ehh, I never cared for Berretta anyway (Or however they spell that weird ass name.). Since the M9/92FS all their pistols look similar in basic shape to the M9 and I am just not an M9 fan, it does not get my motor revved up for a Berretta product. Yes I'm sure they have long guns but their long guns don't get me fired up either.

It's another company struggling with the new gun culture. Ronny gets it, many of the smaller companies get it, the list is getting bigger of those willing to stand up and say no more. This is the end of the Fudd style gun culture and the beginning of a new gun culture that embraces hunting and self defense, the way it's supposed to be. This is not the 1980s anymore and the big time names need to adjust or be ran over by it. We've already seen that Armalite is catching hell for not siding with the citizens, the stressed out response from them over the shit storm they got indicates that they still don't get it. This is a market that is about more than just money, your customers demand that you stand for higher principals.

I expect the big boys to not get it. They think they're so big that people won't make their wallet less fat. They're used to getting their way.

• Like 2

I guess I differ with some, I love Beretta's products. They are always excellent. I haven't met one of their shotguns that I didn't love, and the 92fs is one of my two favorite 9mm handguns (Ruger's 95 series is the other). Their products are always just naturals to shoot. The thing is, yes, they are perhaps "overpriced" but they are soo well built, you actually get the 2% return on the 99% of the extra money spent. (In case you dont get it, its the "99% percent of the effort is spent on perfecting the last 2% of the product" thing.) There is certainly something to be said and appreciated about a finely made and incredibly reliable product.

I'd like to see Beretta move to VA also, maybe the Fredericksburg area. That'd be nice. However, if I were them, and I hate to say it, I'd go to somewhere with much stronger support for their products. Say maybe SC or TX?

Edited by Remek
  • Like 1
A large manufacturer is what we need to relocate and refuse to sell to states that ban or limit firearms. We need glock and S&W to step up too. Send a message to these idiots.

What US state has a Glock factory?

Georgia. Not sure it can be considered a factory, but their US base is there. It's where you send lowers to be repaired or slides for refinishing (http://us.glock.com/customer-service/contact-us)

Edited by VR6Shooter

Well the enviromentalists and the unions ran the steel mills out of business in the northeast, and now the liberal pricks will do the same thing to the gun industry. Then the poor-mouth shit will start.....oh you gott a give me a welfare check and food stamps and train me to do somethin else cause there aint no jobs here cause the republicans george bush motherfuckers took my job I'm cold my kids are turning blue now you tax payen sonsobiches gotta pay my heat bill Boooooo fucken Hooooooooooooo

wet_eyes.gifwet_eyes.gifwet_eyes.gifwet_eyes.gif

If I owned Beretta I'd close that bitch and tell them commie fucks that vote for that shit to kiss my ginny ass on the way out.

• Like 1

As far as Glock goes, they are located in Smyrna Ga., a smallish to mid sized city about 20 miles from me, I may be mistaken, but i think they only do final assembly there and warranty work. I think they parts still come to them from elsewhere...

Glock is in Smyrna, Georgia.

As to if any of their products are actually made in the US, I have no idea. Both of my Glock frames say made in Austria and one barrel has the AT roll stamp on it (Country code for Austria).

Anyway. The big boys will be the last to say anything about the political issues we face. Leading from the rear like a true failure.

(I really would like to be optimistic by the way but the big boys have a track record of selling out for percieved profit. They forget, there are only thousands of leo and military. There are millions of us. In the end, we are the ones that can pay their bills.)

Edited by ShadowFire
(I really would like to be optimistic by the way but the big boys have a track record of selling out for percieved profit. They forget, there are only thousands of leo and military. There are millions of us. In the end, we are the ones that can pay their bills.)

Not to mention, when the Gov buys shit from them, it is in a contract won by the lowest bidder. We don't get that luxury so we actually pay more per product than Gov/LE