25 MK 1919's available

My FFL guy just called and said he has 25 MKA-1919's available for about $800 shipped and some 10rd mags you can purchase for $60 if you buy a gun. Just giving a heads up to anyone looking. I just bought a S12 or id be grabbing one.

Edited by dubya

No I'm not a vendor, he called me earlier and asked if i wanted one but i just picked up a S12 today but figured id pass the word along in case someone was looking or one.

And i wasn't even sure what they go for, i dont know anything about them or what they're worth, just passing that along. Don't grill ME!

My FFL guy just called and said he has 25 MKA-1919's available for about $800 shipped and some 10rd mags you can purchase for $60 if you buy a gun. Just giving a heads up to anyone looking. I just bought a S12 or id be grabbing one.
Are you or your guy vendors on this forum?
Why exactly would that matter anyway? Are you a thread regulator? Guys post all the time if they find in stock items at places that aren't vendors here to help other members out which is all i was trying to do.
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

A couple dozen hi cap or normal cap?

How much are you asking?

As I see it the post is pointing out a potential deal on some MKA's.

If dubya was posting for personal gain like he was in business selling MKA's.

Then I would hope he would have paid for vendor status.

In the end its the moderator's call.

I'm with you on the not getting defensive thing.

Nothing here worth getting all butt hurt over.

No need to get defensive. I was asking because lets say I have oh, a couple dozen hi cap mags for sale, could I just do that here?

Just asking,not grilling.

Yes, just become a contributor and post them for sale

• 3 weeks later...

So im thinking of picking one of these up if my Kimber bolt rifle sells. Like I said before, I really don't know much about these and don't know what a "good" price is. Is the price he's asking ($800 shipped) fair, or it that a panic price? I have an S12 already and really love it. Are these as reliable as a S12, pretty much the same type of thing? Just add what you want andwork out the bugs? How aabout the aftermarket support, are there a good amount of parts? And lastly, are these piston driven or direct impingement? If the latter I want nothing to do with one.

I may just look for a Saiga 20 to be honest but wouldn't mind another platform to learn.

OMG he was just relaying some info to those that might be looking for a deal. Instead of being gouged to death.

It's all good.

Carry on..................

Thank you! Try to help people out and they cry about something that shouldn't concern them (and should only concern people like Indy, nailbomb, and the other mods, IF I actually did something wrong!) I almost thought this was 24hourcampfire for a minute there. Edited by dubya

I also bought mine from Centerfire....... Although it said it was out of stock but backorder available, I got mine in 3 weeks..... Didnmt even know it shipped until I got a call from my FFL..... maybe I just caught it at a good time, had to jump though at the price. Especially since I have seen them here in Hawaii for 1k.

Im waiting for the dealer who has them listed for $669 to get them in stock. Or Buds, if they have them under $700, then I can put one on layaway for christmas.

Bud's is still at $850! Hard to understand their pricing sometimes. Great deal on some items but then...........What??

MKA 1919 Limited Zombie Apocalypse 12 Gauge shotgun Package

Expensive up front but will be will save money in the end.

Any external mods whould mess up the smoke skull finish.

Change out the fire group and run it stock.

mka1919zom5.jpg

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mostholycerebus" data-cid="883058" data-time="1364654150"><p>

Im waiting for the dealer who has them listed for $669 to get them in stock. Or Buds, if they have them under $700, then I can put one on layaway for christmas.</p></blockquote>

I would just jump @ centerfire....... They said it was backordered for over a month. Like I said, I received mine in 3 weeks.... you can always cancel if you find 1 in stock for around the same price...