How did this TOOL ever become an astronaut?

Oh yeah, he's married to a politician.

I also heard a sound bite from him on the radio saying he was planning to "sell it across state lines", and THEN turn it in to the PD. Leaving aside the impossibility of turning in a rifle you've already sold, it sounds like he may be planning to commit a felony.

Since virtually any item can be dangerous if misused, I think we should all buy random legal items and "turn them in" to the tucson pd to prove how easy it is to buy dangerous items.

http://youtu.be/9o1Zqllr44c

So he is buying a gun he hasn't picked up with the intent of turning it in, yeah right. So he probably lied on his form when he marked it was for him. And when he goes to sell the gun he talks about I hope it isn't the 45 because then he bought it with the intent to resell. And I would be willing to bet it is on the same form as the AR which is probably marked as a purchase for himself.

It really doesn;t matter because at this point he can come out and publically say I bought a dozen AR's and resold them for a profit and the powers that be will protect him.

Dolomite

Just because he's an astronaut doesn't mean he is a moral or sound individual. We had an astronaut who lived out near our farm growing up. He turned a silo into a fortress looking thing for his office. Guess he couldn't get enough time in the cabin of a small tube. He had an affair, went bankrupt and screwed over a lot of people. Not exactly hero material.

Remember, monkeys in space. :)

As far as Kelly goes, he should be prosecuted but wont be. He's above the law like all the other fuck stain servants.

Oh well, he will always be in the shadow of his brother who always was one step ahead of him. That's punishment enough for that liberal ass clown.

• Like 3

If I recollect correctly...Lisa Marie Nowak, the former NASA astronaut became notorious when she was charged with assaulting Colleen Shipman in the parking lot at Orlando International Airport. Shipman, a captain in the U.S. Air Force, had become involved with Nowak's former astronaut lover. So yeah, just because they worked at NASA doesn't mean they are above the average person.

No mystery here. He got caught red handed buying a black gun by the press, tried to crawfish out and made the excuse about turning it into the police when he was called on it.

He wasn't able to take delivery, which means his FFL received a "delayed" response when they called in the NICS check. Then he complains because the check only took a few minutes.

What a miserable, spineless hypocrite.

• Like 1

Dys,

Yeah it's obvious that political connections and gender play more of a role in astronaut selection than capability.

Even John Glenn turned out to be a libtard in the end.

Disappointing. I give him a lot credit for going to outer space (very cool) and yet was astonished by his response in an interview awhile back. His common sense trumps any statistics. Strange days.

Let’s look at an astronauts job: train for years, put on a diaper, strap into a huge explosive device, and blast into a place that if a little goes wrong going up, or while you’re there, or coming down you’re going to die a horrible death. I might see a few areas where in some cases some of their judgment might be called questionable.

• Like 1
No mystery here. He got caught red handed buying a black gun by the press, tried to crawfish out and made the excuse about turning it into the police when he was called on it.

He wasn't able to take delivery, which means his FFL received a "delayed" response when they called in the NICS check. Then he complains because the check only took a few minutes.

Delayed is not what happened. too bad the lame stream media will never let the cat outta the bag that old Mark did not pick up said rifle because he was actually leaving it there to have work done on it. Things like a trigger, and some new furniture....what a POS.

Delayed is not what happened. too bad the lame stream media will never let the cat outta the bag that old Mark did not pick up said rifle because he was actually leaving it there to have work done on it. Things like a trigger, and some new furniture....what a POS.

Source?

Evidently the gun store puts a 20 day hold on all traded firearms to make sure it doesn't show up on the list of stolen guns. A very prudent policy.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/12/Why-Is-Mark-Kelly-s-AR-15-Still-At-The-Gun-Store

Evidently the gun store puts a 20 day hold on all traded firearms to make sure it doesn't show up on the list of stolen guns. A very prudent policy.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/12/Why-Is-Mark-Kelly-s-AR-15-Still-At-The-Gun-Store

I tried to find the source for my statement. The posts on FB are going so fast I was unable to find it after an hour of searching. Also, until/unless it comes out during an interview from a reputable network, I retract what I said. Anyone can say they are a gun store employee connected individual and make up whatever story they want. Just like saying you are buying a gun to turn in to the PD fo research when you know exactly what it takes to buy said gun. I apologize.

I also heard a sound bite from him on the radio saying he was planning to "sell it across state lines", and THEN turn it in to the PD. Leaving aside the impossibility of turning in a rifle you've already sold, it sounds like he may be planning to commit a felony.

Help me out here... Where is the felony? Straw buying or selling across state lines?

I thought if FTF was legal in a state, it was LEGAL. Does that mean I can't sell FTF out of state?

-------

Also... Ohhh... So captain douche is going to keep his .45? Guess what? Me too.. And my x39, and x54R, and et al... Fuck him!

Help me out here... Where is the felony? Straw buying or selling across state lines?

I thought if FTF was legal in a state, it was LEGAL. Does that mean I can't sell FTF out of state?

-------

Also... Ohhh... So captain douche is going to keep his .45? Guess what? Me too.. And my x39, and x54R, and et al... Fuck him!

Illegal unless you do a transfer in the state of residence of the buyer.

Dolomite

• Like 2

Buying with the intention of transferring to another except as a legitimate gift is illegal unless you have a FFL. Therefore, if his INTENT at the time of purchase was to "sell across state lines", he has already committed a felony.

And no I'm not a lawyer. I only play one on the internet.

Edited by Darth Saigus
Buying with the intention of transferring to another except as a legitimate gift is illegal unless you have a FFL. Therefore, if his INTENT at the time of purchase was to "sell across state lines", he has already committed a felony.

And no I'm not a lawyer. I only play one on the internet.

That part sounds familiar, but the across state lines was new news to me!

Thank you both for the info! Too bad we can't get some real common sense gun laws that are easy to find and understand!

Anyone know what kind of .45 he bought.....wouldn't be Glock 21 with a 13 rd mag by chance?

ASS BAG!!!!!!

Hey now... I hope you're not calling all G21 owners w/13 round mags "ASS BAG"...

I would accept "pussy" for not having 27 round mags instead...

wouldnt it be ironic if the gun he bought to give back and then will be re-sold winds up in the hands of a criminal.

Would have been fine if he left it where it was so some law abieding citizen could have had it .

I know this is just speculation but it could happen. a new gun is only new once.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
Anyone know what kind of .45 he bought.....wouldn't be Glock 21 with a 13 rd mag by chance?

ASS BAG!!!!!!

Hey now... I hope you're not calling all G21 owners w/13 round mags "ASS BAG"...

I would accept "pussy" for not having 27 round mags instead...

No, not that at all...If that was the case I would be calling myself an Ass Bag.....032.gif

I was just wondering if the pistol he bought had a "high capacity" magazine....His kind want only the best for themselves and restrict what we can have. Glock makes a fine weapon.

He is the ASS BAG!

• Like 1