Watching this all I could think about is how bad the Velcro box on the back of the receiver looks. If you have one of these guns, I apologize, but the shit looks like hell.

Velcro box? What the shit are you talking about? The limbsaver buttpad?

Yep, nothing gets by you, the limbsaver. On a side note, what the shit is that terrible looking square on the rear of the receiver? No offense to the guys who have these guns.
  • Like 1

Watching this all I could think about is how bad the Velcro box on the back of the receiver looks. If you have one of these guns, I apologize, but the shit looks like hell.

Velcro box? What the shit are you talking about? The limbsaver buttpad?

Yep, nothing gets by you, the limbsaver. On a side note, what the shit is that terrible looking square on the rear of the receiver? No offense to the guys who have these guns.

Ahhh that. Its where the name of the US importer (Knox I think?) was etched off when the ATF stopped importation of S-12s before. Its just rough metal. Not velcro.

In all respect to all who have posted here one thing is obvious. This is not a hunting shotgun.

So what is it for?

Home defense , civic defence,to harm or kill someone who does not belong in your home or community (if their is no law enforcement and there will not be)

The lame recreational sport thing is what you do after you have it. I see guys like this at the public range that I take my wife too all the time. Nice guns, bold talk and no training. Some of you know that this gun is hurt factory from experience. I find no humor in this video because if he had respect for the death factory that he carries he would be much more sincere.

The only reason to have a gun like this is to kill a man God forbid. Most do not know what happens to them emotionally after they have killed, let alone thinking about it before hand.

Sorry for the lame statement but I never thought training sport type games with intention of killing someone as fun. ( but that is just my feelings)

The only reason I make my wife to go to the range is to keep her ready to use her gun if she has to ( its not a game to her either)

I think humility should come with such a power we carry.

Like I said this is not a hunting shotgun, My Super Black Eagle is a hunting gun.

I write this with respect to all . I would like to have this shotgun but my wife feels I have enough guns to kill with and I know she is right. She has only one and that is enough responsibility for her.

It was told to me by someone Make sure what you shoot at because only God can raise the dead and dead is so final.

There is MUCH more to "sporting" shotguns than hunting. Have you ever heard of "Three Gun" or competition shooting? Oh, and I DO hunt with my S12! And I will again.

Simply because you've chosen to pimp yours out into whatever you call it, that does not make them all whatever it is you want to classify them. Speak for yourself, and don't come in here with a load of douchebaggery.

you missed what I was trying to say

And what 3 gun uses a drum like that?

What do you hunt? this is not a wise crack .I would like to know.

And I beg your pardon I am not a pimp of anykind. I do not call people names on this forum as you have chosen to do so. You could of said you did not agree with my view and we could of exchanged views on the subject. But you seem to have taken a dislike to me and feel that I am an intruder into your forum.

There are people who use guns daily for work and protection in this world and nothing more and you call that douchebaggery. I hold to those lines with the exception that I do pheasant hunt. So speak for yourself as I did speak for myself.

Did you ever think why people hold views other than yours? Have you ever ask someone on a forum why they respond to a subject the way they do?

If you say yes why then why didn't you respond to my view with the same?

And if you choose to call me names , don't ever call me a LIBERAL!

Edited by jerry52
In all respect to all who have posted here one thing is obvious. This is not a hunting shotgun.

So what is it for?

Home defense , civic defence,to harm or kill someone who does not belong in your home or community (if their is no law enforcement and there will not be)

The lame recreational sport thing is what you do after you have it. I see guys like this at the public range that I take my wife too all the time. Nice guns, bold talk and no training. Some of you know that this gun is hurt factory from experience. I find no humor in this video because if he had respect for the death factory that he carries he would be much more sincere.

The only reason to have a gun like this is to kill a man God forbid. Most do not know what happens to them emotionally after they have killed, let alone thinking about it before hand.

Sorry for the lame statement but I never thought training sport type games with intention of killing someone as fun. ( but that is just my feelings)

The only reason I make my wife to go to the range is to keep her ready to use her gun if she has to ( its not a game to her either)

Like I said this is not a hunting shotgun, My Super Black Eagle is a hunting gun.

I write this with respect to all . I would like to have this shotgun but my wife feels I have enough guns to kill with and I know she is right. She has only one and that is enough responsibility for her.

It was told to me by someone Make sure what you shoot at because only God can raise the dead and dead is so final.

There is MUCH more to "sporting" shotguns than hunting. Have you ever heard of "Three Gun" or competition shooting? Oh, and I DO hunt with my S12! And I will again.

Simply because you've chosen to pimp yours out into whatever you call it, that does not make them all whatever it is you want to classify them. Speak for yourself, and don't come in here with a load of douchebaggery.

you missed what I was trying to say I comprehend very well.

And what 3 gun uses a drum like that? None that I know of. However, I if want to go into my back yard and shoot just for the enjoyment of shooting, that is "sporting", the same as shooting hoops with a basketball.

What do you hunt? this is not a wise crack .I would like to know. Anything I can eat, use the pelt of or trophy.

And I beg your pardon I am not a pimp of anykind. I do not call people names on this forum as you have chosen to do so. You could of said you did not agree with my view and we could of exchanged views on the subject. But you seem to have taken a dislike to me and feel that I am an intruder into your forum. I have taken no dislike to you, only the way you classify this gun based on your assumption of what it is. I have called no names.

There are people who use guns daily for work and protection in this world and nothing more and you call that douchebaggery. I hold to those lines with the exception that I do pheasant hunt. So speak for yourself as I did speak for myself. I am one who carries a gun for work, protection when off duty, and for sport. I do speak for myself.

Did you ever think why people hold views other than yours? Have you ever ask someone on a forum why they respond to a subject the way they do? A forum is a place where one offers voluntary and general views. If I wished to know why you said this gun is only to "kill a man" I would have asked. You volunteered this view and generalized that all Saiga 12s are for is killing people.

And if you choose to call me names , don't ever call me a LIBERAL! Again, I called no names.

My friend now we can talk.

My point I was trying to make about the video was this.

Most who have purchased guns out there in the last number of year are people who buy them for one reason.

That reason is self protection. The truth of the matter is that it involves killing thats what guns do.

They for the most part get a gun buy some ammo hit the range and shoot at a target so that they feel they can operate the gun .

That is it. They do not do it because they want to, they do it because the feel they have to. A lot of them are women.

My point was about the video and how stupid it comes off to this group of people. They do not understand the sport in it.

Because they do not understand the sport in it they look at it in strange ways.

This guy drove the gap farther.

I have to run

But their is a large group of gun owners out there who have them not for enjoyment. I just said on my behalf that In my age withe the exception of bird hunting I feel more that way as well.

There is more to say but now I think we can talk be safe today Okay

Edited by jerry52

"The only reason to have a gun like this is to kill a man God forbid"

Man lighten up , laughter is a good thing being uptight isn't . Well I found the video funny , he simply mocking all the liberal stupidity , if anything they may watch it and realize how stupid they are being with their anti gun crap. For me my guns are a hobby , I like to tear them apart , upgrade and rebuild them, mine has a drum and I shoot skeet with it , it's not my go to HD gun at all . I see videos of people with their s12 doing mag dumps with big smiles on their face all the time . It's not about killing for everyone.

Edited by Crazyvwobie

"They for the most part get a gun buy some ammo hit the range and shoot at a target so that they feel they can operate the gun .

That is it. They do not do it because they want to, they do it because the feel they have to. A lot of them are women."

Sorry that's bs I know when I go to the range it's about having fun , friends get together , work on their guns , dial in their optics , improve your skills .laught , take pics , head back to get a drink and something to eat and talk about the day. sometime women are there for fun also. Life is too serious , laugh a little

The only commentvid like to make regarding this particular discussion pertains to a dork I had a livid discussion with last week. Just like Frankenstein he had to take the bazooka route. My response was that bazookas are not guns, but rather either an explosive or destructive device, both of which are highly regulated and not available to 99.999999999% of Americans. Then he said nuclear bomb to which I responded "wmd" and reminded him that technology is top secret to the point that since the end of wwii only a few nations have the knowledge and materials to build one. Then he said jets to which I responded "you're a millionaire"? Long story short, I described these outrages analogies that libs use with the proper terminology so as to expose to them just how flawed their views are. In the end the dork just stood there and said "well, I guess then regular guns and those assault ones are the same? What will be left then if they ban?"

So what is it for?

you missed what I was trying to say I comprehend very well.

And what 3 gun uses a drum like that? None that I know of. However, I if want to go into my back yard and shoot just for the enjoyment of shooting, that is "sporting", the same as shooting hoops with a basketball.

What do you hunt? this is not a wise crack .I would like to know. Anything I can eat, use the pelt of or trophy.

And I beg your pardon I am not a pimp of anykind. I do not call people names on this forum as you have chosen to do so. You could of said you did not agree with my view and we could of exchanged views on the subject. But you seem to have taken a dislike to me and feel that I am an intruder into your forum. I have taken no dislike to you, only the way you classify this gun based on your assumption of what it is. I have called no names.

There are people who use guns daily for work and protection in this world and nothing more and you call that douchebaggery. I hold to those lines with the exception that I do pheasant hunt. So speak for yourself as I did speak for myself. I am one who carries a gun for work, protection when off duty, and for sport. I do speak for myself.

Did you ever think why people hold views other than yours? Have you ever ask someone on a forum why they respond to a subject the way they do? A forum is a place where one offers voluntary and general views. If I wished to know why you said this gun is only to "kill a man" I would have asked. You volunteered this view and generalized that all Saiga 12s are for is killing people.

And if you choose to call me names , don't ever call me a LIBERAL! Again, I called no names.

My friend now we can talk.

My point I was trying to make about the video was this.

Most who have purchased guns out there in the last number of year are people who buy them for one reason.

That reason is self protection. The truth of the matter is that it involves killing thats what guns do.

They for the most part get a gun buy some ammo hit the range and shoot at a target so that they feel they can operate the gun .

That is it. They do not do it because they want to, they do it because the feel they have to. A lot of them are women.

My point was about the video and how stupid it comes off to this group of people. They do not understand the sport in it.

Because they do not understand the sport in it they look at it in strange ways.

This guy drove the gap farther.

I have to run

But their is a large group of gun owners out there who have them not for enjoyment. I just said on my behalf that In my age withe the exception of bird hunting I feel more that way as well.

There is more to say but now I think we can talk be safe today Okay

I think your posts in this thread border on flaming. Exactly what kind of a response are you looking for?

You guys seriously need to lighten up and stop imagining that something like this is somehow going to be 'used against us'. Why do some of you act like owning the Saiga 12 is some how indefensible? And this 'OMG, don't let the ANTI's see what we've got!' attitude is pathetic. It's your fucking right to own it. Plain and simple. If you're afraid to stand up for that right, what's the point of having it? That's the same kind of attitude that was trying to prevent the Saiga 12 drums coming to market for fear of it being labelled as a destructive device.

• Like 2

I never have hunted in NY and just wanted to know what you use

nothing flaming just want to get along, and am curious about the saiga shot gun for hunting larg game.

I did not Make my point ( no problem)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Risky" data-cid="877657" data-time="1363636964"><p>

You guys seriously need to lighten up and stop imagining that something like this is somehow going to be<em class='bbc'> 'used against us'</em>. Why do some of you act like owning the Saiga 12 is some how indefensible? And this <em class='bbc'>'OMG, don't let the ANTI's see what we've got!'</em> attitude is pathetic. It's your fucking right to own it. Plain and simple. If you're afraid to stand up for that right, what's the point of having it? That's the same kind of attitude that was trying to prevent the Saiga 12 drums coming to market for fear of it being labelled as a destructive device. </p></blockquote>

Agreed! Yes, the 2nd amendment is always being threatened, but the attitude of 'trying to keep people from finding out they exist' is not a good one. If everyone knew they did, it wouldn't be a shock or surprise to people that are unfamiliar. The freaks that want to ban things already know we have them.

And this 'OMG, don't let the ANTI's see what we've got!' attitude is pathetic. It's your fucking right to own it. Plain and simple.

In an ideal situation in an realistic world....tell me just how realistic are the views and opinions of the anti's that are on the attack and then tell me with all your blustering and bravado that the states that have all ready fallen still have their fucking right to own them.....they will tell you different!

you dont poke the bear when the bears hungry, you dont scream you have rights, you dont draw unwanted attention to yourself, you prepare to defend yourself

you can scream you have rights.....they are well aware of that ....its exactly what they are after...you get this part? were trying to take away their misguided information/ammunition their using to take away YOUR rights

for chriss sakes our shit is getting banned purely on evil appearance alone, they dont need any more misguided help

Edited by wasrNwarpaint
And this 'OMG, don't let the ANTI's see what we've got!' attitude is pathetic. It's your fucking right to own it. Plain and simple.

In an ideal situation in an realistic world....tell me just how realistic are the views and opinions of the anti's that are on the attack and then tell me with all your blustering and bravado that the states that have all ready fallen still have their fucking right to own them.....they will tell you different!

you dont poke the bear when the bears hungry, you dont scream you have rights, you dont draw unwanted attention to yourself, you prepare to defend yourself

you can scream you have rights.....they are well aware of that ....its exactly what they are after...you get this part? were trying to take away their misguided information/ammunition their using to take away YOUR rights

for chriss sakes our shit is getting banned purely on evil appearance alone, they dont need any more misguided help

Wow... I don't even really know what to say. You call my statement 'blustering and bravado'? Seriously? You must be a political science major to try and spin that... or just completely full of yourself.

If you think this dumb video gives them misguided ammunition or help in any way, well, you're just fucking retarded.